NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

How can they remove the HHG!

'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

Only watched that last night and that was one of the funniest parts.

Its a shamea bout Worms, but still with online play it could be alright.

No Holy Hand grenade! Damn this has made me sad.

Wasnt there a game that went over the 50mb limit? Why cant they make it a bit bigger :(

It's been lifted to 250mb, thats old news.

Shame about worms but I'm pretty sure I saw it at 800 points. Which is alot cheaper than what I thought before.

Def Jam Icon = strong contender for worst game i have ever played

It's right down there with Battlestations Midway and Blitz the League.

Just found this off Gamefaqs

Paperboy Coming Wednesday

posted Monday, February 12, 2007 12:01 PM by johnporcaro

On Wednesday, we'll be releasing the 80's arcade classic "Paperboy," from Digital Eclipse/Midway.

More information in the alert we sent the media.

The coin-op favorite returns but this time it’s enhanced with original content specifically designed for Xbox Live Arcade. A new multiplayer mode will allow gamers to deliver the paper co-operatively together on the same console, or over Xbox Live.

“Paperboy†will be available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points. Rated E for Everyone; Mild Animated Violence.

Game Features

· Seven stages (one for each day of the week) and 3 levels of difficulty – “Easy Street,†“Middle Road†or “Hard Wayâ€

· New Xbox Live multiplayer: The standard multiplayer mode involves two player co-op play which can take place on the same console or over Xbox Live

· High scores are tracked on the Xbox Live Leaderboard

· Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points

"

Taken from gamerscore blog.

I well happy with this as this was the next XBLA game I wanted after Worms. Bring on the old skool!

It's right down there with Battlestations Midway and Blitz the League.

I don't mind blitz the league

Meh I never used HHG on Worms anyways...

Me niether to be honest. I used the select a worm thing though. Bit annoying but not really an issue. I hope they support the game for ages, because I'd be willing to pay a small amount for weapons packs etc.

Worms is my Lumines Tak.:santa:

I'm looking into getting a Call of Duty. Which one does everyone generally preffer and does anyone know where I can get them cheap?

get cod 3 for its online or cod 2 for its single, decide which you like more!

Get Call of Duty 2 because Call of Duty 3 will give you AIDS.

Interesting argument...

I think I will go for CoD 2 then! Cheers everyone!

You won't regret it, see if you can find the GOTY edition too, that way you get all the DLC for free.

CoD1 imo still owns 2 and 3, and i'm not talking about the crappy console version of CoD...

You won't regret it, see if you can find the GOTY edition too, that way you get all the DLC for free.

Yea cool, will do! I think its being released in the 'classic' range on the 16th so I will probably get it then!

The Reward challenge started yesterday and already 37 people have got the 1500 points.

I'm probably going to sign up to a free game rental trial and get the points when it comes out over here. :D

I just completed Double Agent and it was a very good game if a little short. There was some really good bits and I only found the timed bits annoying. I tried the multi-player but had no idea what was going on. I'll probably give it another shot later on in the week.

An awesome idea for the remaining achievement points for Crackdown, other developers take note!

Crackdown Fans To Decide Achievements

Events occur at Real Time WorldsDuring to course of Major Nelson's interview with BIG VIP on his Podcast, it has being revealed that Real Time Worlds will be relying on fans of the game to help them make up the remaining 100 achievement points for Crackdown. Right now the game has only 900 points which can be unlocked by getting all the 43 Achievements available but new rules state that all retail games must contain 1000 points. Because of this Real Time Worlds want the people who play the game to decide what the remaining tasks will be; these extra Achievements will be decided based on what random things people are doing in the game. It is believed the developer will be keeping a eye out on places such as YouTube along with some big internet forums and listening to other online chatter to help them make the decision. Once decided the extra Achievements will be added to the game as free download content via a Marketplace download.

Microsoft is set to come under pressure in tonight's edition of consumer affairs show Watchdog as the investigative team looks into potential faults with the Xbox 360.

The programme will focus on the 'ring of death' problem, as it's been nicknamed by gamers, where three red lights appear around the console's power button and the machine stops working.

I'm at work, so someone watch it and tell me how dumb the people in it are! :D