NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Thanks! Is that free? or how many points is it?

I have to get me some points! :)

Could you kinda explain what that games about?

It is a lil spaceship game Link

And it is 400 MSP Link

I'd say no more than £300 because Play.com recently had / still have? a bundle featuring a 360, Oblivion and a couple of extras for £279.99 and DOA4 is only really worth about £20 (maybe a bit more) now anyways, up to you how much though. ::shrug:

What should i definately download Arcade-game wise and extra levels etc...I'm guessing the Oblivion ones are good?

UNO!!!! its really stupidly fun and makes a change from killing things.

ok cheers for the advice on games guys. another quick question how would i go about getting x box live set up and what is different between silver and gold package? cheers

Silver is free and doesn't let you play games online, you can download demo's and things from the market place with it.

You have to pay for Gold and it lets you do everything you can with silver and you can play games online.

ahh right cheers that clears it up, also when i get my 360 can i just connect an ethernet cable from the back of my 360 straight to my modem as i have a ethernet port on my modem

oooo pretty Dead Rising Video Review on Gamespot . . . i trust these guys over 1up etc

downloaded dead rising demo doesn't let you do much i just walked to an area and it finished telling me how great the full game will be so i deleted it out of spite

downloaded dead rising demo doesn't let you do much i just walked to an area and it finished telling me how great the full game will be so i deleted it out of spite

You were unlucky. SOME places ends the demo quickly, while the 2 first times I played the demo, I walked around atleast 15 minutes, before it ended. But the third time, I walked somewhere, and saw a ctuscene, then it all ended.

duh! the demo gives you 15 minutes to run around.

You just went the wrong way :heh:

Well yeah, the demo is simply 15 mins of Zombie killing. Go outside the main area and it cut scenes > ends.

Dunno if this has been posted yet but its all good.

Dead Rising is still nearly a month away from European release, but that hasn't stopped Capcom moving to capitalise on the game's US momentum with some quick-fire downloadable content.

But before you cry foul, it's good to note that it's entirely free and comes in the form of several "keys" - eight of which can be downloaded and used to unlock costumes hidden away in the game.

There are Miami Nights, Casual, Weekender, Round Shades, Burgundy, Grandpa, Pink Paparazzi and Man in Black keys.

Dead Rising is out now in the US and due to hit European store shelves on September 8th.

Source Eurogamer.

Mint! i well ant wait for Dead Rising, that and Starfox Assault are my next games!

I just came back from getting my lord of the rings disk skimmed again, they said bring it back if it didnt work again. I put it in the maching start playing a skirmish as last time and after grumbles from the machine, it says it cant read it again. Should i take it back for a third time or get a new one, all expences paid by the breaker.

I just came back from getting my lord of the rings disk skimmed again, they said bring it back if it didnt work again. I put it in the maching start playing a skirmish as last time and after grumbles from the machine, it says it cant read it again. Should i take it back for a third time or get a new one, all expences paid by the breaker.

Fucking hell Rob, are you for real? They broke it they fix it, dont give them more money, they fucked your disk so they should sort it out, stop being such pansy, the customer is allways right.

Fucking hell Rob, are you for real? They broke it they fix it, dont give them more money, they fucked your disk so they should sort it out, stop being such pansy, the customer is allways right.

I got a new one:indeed:

i was having a flick through the downloadable content for Dead Rising and there was loads of keys for it. to unlock new stuff. im sure about 30 odd maybe. im sure they were all free. cant wait for that game. the most kills ive got in the 15 minutes was 440, there abouts. some guy i was reading got 600+. i want to beat that.

I decided to have a go at Top Spin 2 facing someone! It went really well with no problems at all. I lost though, man i'm rubbish!

Then i had another go after it and it went all slow and laggy!

The same thing happened to Table Tennis!

Is that normal?

I then played Call Of Duty 2 and it was totally fine. Again i'm rubbish! I think someone was trying to tell me to do something but i didn't have my headset on...lol

I need to keep doing a update on my games though...is this normal?

I need to keep doing a update on my games though...is this normal?

Yes, a lot of games have been updated via Live since release.

Yes, a lot of games have been updated via Live since release.

Oh good!

Oh PGR3 is funny! Listening to peoples conversations over it! lol

They can't hear me can they? Someone mentioned my gamertag saying how i over-took them!

I think i've missed out, not getting this!

Very good!

Then he said his 360 jammed, and disconnected us all! lol

Geo Wars is a must

Downloading it now! Thanks! Well the trial version anyway!

Does anyone use the Wireless 360 bridge thing? with the aerial on top? Is it any good?

Sorry for double posting by the way! :) (That auto-merge thing is great!)

Oh good!

Oh PGR3 is funny! Listening to peoples conversations over it! lol

They can't hear me can they? Someone mentioned my gamertag saying how i over-took them!

I think i've missed out, not getting this!

Very good!

Then he said his 360 jammed, and disconnected us all! lol

Downloading it now! Thanks! Well the trial version anyway!

Does anyone use the Wireless 360 bridge thing? with the aerial on top? Is it any good?

Sorry for double posting by the way! :) (That auto-merge thing is great!)

We did tell you getting a 360 is pointless without Live :heh:

If you have a microphone plugged in with PGR3 all you have to do is speak and everyone in your game can hear you. At least that's what it was like in PGR2.