NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Thanks for that Meik!

My consoles now working...i'm still going to send it back though, it's too 'on & off' when you think about the money you've paid for it.

The woman said it's a hardware failure, so it may happen again it may not...i rather not take the chance!

Oh also. My advice to anyone is not to buy the Nyko cooler! It's loud and gets VERY hot making the whole thing pointless, i'm beginning to think this may have had something to do with why my 360 broke-down in the first-place!

and i'm pretty sure my head-set is broke too. I can hear people, but they can't hear me! So i have to get that sorted as well!

:)

The mistake you made was getting the label via email, if you'd just asked them to send you the box and label you would have got it by wednesday, or earlier, and could have arranged pick up for thursday at the latest and had it back by today, if not last friday.

You'll probably get it back tomorrow rather than wednesday, I've always recieved mine back the day after they email me saying they've recieved the old one.

Cheers, i'll keep that in mind for the next time it inevitably breaks. Saves me digging out another box as well.

I phoned UPS up last Wednesday, as I was away over the weekend they said they would come on Monday.

They came on Friday, when I was still at home but I didn't have it in its box, so they went away and said they would come on Monday.

I've got a box for it that is about 10x the size of the actual Xbox360. The support guy said it wouldn't matter. (They're only going to throw it out anyway afterwards, I doubt they even open the box)

They didn't come today so I'll phone UPS up tomorrow.

it takes the piss how many 360's have fucked up, i hope Microsoft dont have the shady hardware like Sony had last gen...

I'm glad I've never had anything that has broken by itself. I must be lucky. It sound such a hassle to get a new one from them.

wow so many peoples's breaking. i must be another lucky one. i was scared when i saw the red lights once. but then i realised i had unplugged a plug from the back, boy did i crap myself.

i must be lucky to, im still a red light virgin.

that sounds soo wrong!!!

i must be lucky to, im still a red light virgin.

that sounds soo wrong!!!

That sounds soo very wrong

As long as i get my new 360 back by August 31st, i 'm not too bothered!

Thats when i will get Saints Row! :D

I'm beginning to think a plug might have fallen out of mine....it hasn't happened again! So at least i can play mine until the label comes by email!

Do you think PS3's will all break?

I'm pretty sure the Wii won't, as i've never had any problems with a Nintendo console!

As long as i get my new 360 back by August 31st, i 'm not too bothered!

Thats when i will get Saints Row! :D

I'm beginning to think a plug might have fallen out of mine....it hasn't happened again! So at least i can play mine until the label comes by email!

Do you think PS3's will all break?

I'm pretty sure the Wii won't, as i've never had any problems with a Nintendo console!

Of course the ps3 will break it's

sony+new tech+krazy ken= kablamo

I think the wii will be glitchy as well it's new tech and I don't think even nintendo's magic finger can stop consles breaking for stuff like this

I think the wii will be glitchy as well it's new tech and I don't think even nintendo's magic finger can stop consles breaking for stuff like this

I doubt that, even if its new tech, Nintendo are pretty famous for not selling faulty produkts

I doubt that, even if its new tech, Nintendo are pretty famous for not selling faulty produkts

Yeah I guess so cracked ds lites are all I can think of.

i agree, the Wii hardware will have been heavily product tested and i cant see nintendo allowing any glitches exspecially as nintendo are banking on the accuracy of the Wiimote.

the PS3 will probably have worse hardware problems than the 360. which remings me, the PS3 is Fugly!!! i can now appreciate the Sleekness of my 360 and the grey mass that is the power supply monster. im sure the PS3 will crush many a japanese table.

i need to get 200 more gamerpoints today and i think im gonna buy cloning clyde to help me! mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

I want

09/01

Saint's Row

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas ( maybe )

09/08

Dead Rising

Enchanted Arms ( maybe )

09/22

Just Cause ( maybe )

11/17

Gears of War

Saints Row has serious lag problems,

Tom Clancy generic squad shooter,

Dead Rising the textures on that game aren't very good

Enchanted Arms generic RPG

Just Cause great looking enviroments - shabby 3D models

GoW bad frame rate and grainy textures

And to top all of this off they haven't managed to get broked 360s to 5% of what they have produced.

Never give Chinese man job to a Japanese man

And to top all of this off they haven't managed to get broked 360s to 5% of what they have produced.

are you kiding me?!?!?!?!?!''the textures arent very good''

are you kiding me?!?!?!?!?!:kiss:

Afraid not the Chineses are known for their faulty products unlike the Japanese - I mean comparing products.

Like if the PS2 were made no units would work - whereas in Japan at least a 1/4 of the units worked

i want a generic RPG for my 360 that looks pretty. . . . any suggestions?? lmao

Excuse me sir may I ask what the hell you're doing in this thread?

Probably Wednesday: I recieve my new console and sample the delights of Dead Rising. I'm also able to snipe The3rdChildren in the head once more.

Fuck you. I hope you die.

Or alternatively:

"I'm glad I'm not The3rdChildren, he's shit at Halo. Unlike me, who is great."

owww!!! just had a stupidly looong match on BFME 2 oooooowwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!!

Chuck aka Kudos, whopped my tushie but he decide to end the match and gimme 15 acheivement points-cheers for that and next time we play d'ya fancy a king of the hill 20 min timed one?? :D

I wasnt winning! you were thrashing me - no matter how good my army was you wiped the floor. you breached both my walls aswell! y the outer wall was repairing and leaving gaps?!? yea 20minutes..... i think we couldve shortened it if i wasnt in a huge fortress

Is anyone up for a get together tonight? name your game (hey that rhymes) and time

not that i know of, im kinda pissed at Microsoft for not keeping up the Live Arcade Wednesdays thing.

I NEED LUMINES!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Couple of things. Firstly, broked? Secondly Gears of War isn't out for months how can you say it's got a bad frame rate? And Dead Rising is amazing. :horse: