NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

according to 360monster.com :

Capcom have today stated that the European version of Dead Rising will come completely uncensored, unlike the US version of the game which released yesterday. A Capcom spokesperson said:

"Dead Rising's brilliant violence has been completely preserved for European audiences. No cuts have been made to the PAL version."

So, yeah. Good news for us :D Apparently its been banned in Germany already.

Ok thanks i seen it earlier on 360updates that it would be the same.

Today, Capcom has announced that the PAL (Europe) version of Dead Rising will not be altered at all from its NTSC counterpart.

Either way i cant wait.

When will EA ever gives us real grass? Rather than these crappy textures we've had for years

I played the Pac-Man demo and got bored. It's not a game I'm willing to spend 400 points on.

Thats the last time i buy anything off Amazon.co.uk Marketplace. The disc is so scratched my XBOX can't even read it, its obviously used...

2006 is not the Year of Atari. In fact, its financial standing turned out to be one of its worst on record. And one of its victims is Alone in the Dark for the PS3 and the Xbox 360.

The company announced Alone in the Dark will be on hold until the 2008 fiscal year (April 2007 to March 2008) hoping it would be a big hit next year. But aside from the longer wait, fans of Alone in the Dark, those who don't own an Xbox 360 or have plans of buying a PS3 can look forward to playing the game on other unnamed formats.

Nightmare :(

I was looking forward to this game

i'm planning to get a 360 next week but once i get the console i won't have a lot left fir gamse so can anyone recomend one decent single player game and one decent multiplayer game, cheers

Halo 1 for single player (although I didn't enjoy the single player everyone else says its great)

Halo 2 for multiplayer, best online game ever

:)

For consoles maybe :P

Halo 1 for single player (although I didn't enjoy the single player everyone else says its great)

I've got to agree with Moria, save a couple of hundred quid and just get a normal Xbox with those games.

Unless you can't stand missing out on Pacman.

i'm planning to get a 360 next week but once i get the console i won't have a lot left fir gamse so can anyone recomend one decent single player game and one decent multiplayer game, cheers

without a doubt Oblivion for the single player game.

for multi player halo 2, then you can still afford another great single player game like Jade Empire. ( you can pick up Halo 2 for 6 quid and Jade Em[ire for about 12 fot the special ed. and 8 for the standard one)

I'm going to buy Halo 2 and possibly 1-2 other xbox 360 games depending on how much money I have. But I really need to own Halo 2.

I'm on live! Yeah!

Not sure if i stick with Silver membership (i'm on gold for a month) because i'm not really into playing other gamers...

However i downloaded the Dead Rising demo! It's great! And Trial versions of Wik and Street Fighter! and the IPOD support update!

I'll be getting some points soon!

What should i definately download Arcade-game wise and extra levels etc...I'm guessing the Oblivion ones are good?

Geo Wars is a must

Thanks! Is that free? or how many points is it?

I have to get me some points! :)

Could you kinda explain what that games about?