NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

the guitars on dead rising are ace. Katana is cool aswell, and burning peoples faces is funny. Cant wait for this

Clearly I going to have to give the demo another go. I admit I only gave it about 5-10 mins while my bath was running.

i had fun riding through the zombies with a trolley and on a skateboard aswell. the bowling ball is quite funny

....wow thats all we use of the mall form that map?!? its massive.

has anyone found any other good clothes? i found that lego hat and some skimpy clothes, is there anything else peopel have found?

also had a go of the blazing angels demo, and its surpassed what i had originally thought it would be like, i really like it. Wondering if i should get it for the Wii or the 360..

Call of duty 2 is alright. wouldn't trade GRAW for it i think.

Call of duty 2 is alright. wouldn't trade GRAW for it i think.

CoD2 > GRAW

:bowdown:

Thers more clothing stefkov.

Bear hat

Different kind of sunnglasses

Sports clothes

casual clothes

You can combine food, and heat upp items if you put them on the stove (sledge hammer,frying pan, shotgun).

Thers more clothing stefkov.

Bear hat

Different kind of sunnglasses

Sports clothes

casual clothes

You can combine food, and heat upp items if you put them on the stove (sledge hammer,frying pan, shotgun).

oh right gonna have another go ook around.

I found an oven and stove and it said press b to check, i wodnered what that does. cheers.

CoD2 > GRAW

I'll have another go see if i can change my mind, imo battlefield:MC demo is better than any war game i played

I'll have another go see if i can change my mind, imo battlefield:MC demo is better than any war game i played

Jeeze, if you think Modern Combat is good... you could cum playing the propper Battlfield games.

I wasn't interested in DR before this post but im pretty excited now, even though i haven't played it yet, i get internet again on monday. Capcom is an awesome developer right now, i've done the Lost planet missions at least 20 times each.

I've played Dead Rising 3 times now aswell. Can't believe how entertaining it is. Haven't you always wanted to throw a cash register at a zombies head?

Wish i could download the Dead Rising demo, but ain't on live...and probably won't ever go on it!

Still the games out September 8th! So not too long to wait!

Wish i could download the Dead Rising demo, but ain't on live...and probably won't ever go on it!

Still the games out September 8th! So not too long to wait!

Owen, whats the point of owning a 360 if you aren't on XBL? Even Silver?

Jeeze...

Owen, whats the point of owning a 360 if you aren't on XBL? Even Silver?

Jeeze...

totally agree, theres is really no point in owning a 360 if your not going to put it on live.

Live IS xbox 360.

totally agree, theres is really no point in owning a 360 if your not going to put it on live.

Live IS xbox 360.

Exactly my good friend ;)

Exactly my good friend ;)

Yes, because every 360 game is only playable on Live.

Thats not what i'm getting at, but without live you're missing out on so so much.

Friends lists

Private chat

updates

new game content

game updates

playing games online

downloadable demos, trailers

uploadable gamerscore

I see little point in owning a 360 without online play.

Thats not what i'm getting at, but without live you're missing out on so so much.

Friends lists

Private chat

updates

new game content

game updates

playing games online

downloadable demos, trailers

uploadable gamerscore

I see little point in owning a 360 without online play.

There is no doubt live play enhances the potential of the console, but every game is still quite playable without it. To say its pointless owning one without live is rather ignornant.

The original Xbox and the 360 are nothing without the Live aspect. Personally I think the online component of Xbox machines is what seperates them from Nintendo and Sony. A Xbox without online would not have been a sucess IMO.

I just got the satanist ending with the guy infront of a modelling doll thing.

I also got into that door at the start to the right, its pretty interesting but wierd.

The katana is really funny, aswell as running through the zombies with the smg.

How do you set alight the zombies? i found the oil and got my frying pan hot, but how do you set em alight?

also i realy think the battlefield demo is good, its just one level though, and thats probably why.

Live IS xbox 360.

I wouldn't say there is no point, but why wouldn't you want it?! I mean, I've seen how many games you buy, and for the cost of one of them, you could use this incredible service. I need to start adding some people.

I'm only using a free trial atm, but once thats gone I'm going to buy a year. Even if you only used Silver and got the free stuff. Having downloadable demos is a saviour. The amount of crap games I bought on GC, and the number of games I thought I'd like but then didn't, and now I can try them before hand.

Owen why exactly don't you want it? Can't you hook it up to a computer? Or do you just not fancy it?

There is no doubt live play enhances the potential of the console, but every game is still quite playable without it. To say its pointless owning one without live is rather ignornant.

its not ignorant, its just that, as has been bashed to death pre launch by microsoft, the 360 is an experience, its about competing with gamerscores and looking to see where your friends are in games, its about the marketplace and the ton of demos, videos, themes, pictures, and arcade games to download, its about having a laugh with your mates when you kick their arses for the nth time at SF II: HF and bluff them on uno, or just plain take them out in burnout.

(trying not to just reiterate what Jordan said but its hard)

xbox is now a community more than anything, if you want next gen games without online play just go to sony with your 425 GBP, because their online aspect probably wont be as well intergrated or as easy to use as the 360's.

its true what you say, it doesnt stop you playing games and enjoying them, its just your not realising the full potential of the 280GBP console sitting by your TV. and your missing out on a huge chunk of the game by not bringing it online. i mean is there a point in PDZ really if your not on live??

there is no real reason why you shouldnt hook it up if you have broadband-who hasnt nowadays really?!?!

and at 5GBP per month Live Gold is excellent value for money, im just having to pay out for my 2nd year of live now and im quite happy for microsoft to take their money as i think they have done an excellent job with xbox live over the past year or so.

That Dead Rising screenshot reminded me of last week's episode of Scrubs.

What the hell is it with Capcom and girls with large racks? I've yet to see one of their games where a girl doesn't have a huge clevage or a short skirt.