NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

What the hell is it with Capcom and girls with large racks? I've yet to see one of their games where a girl doesn't have a huge clevage or a short skirt.

Okami . . . i hope

anyone who owns prey up for gettin the multiplayer achievments? yes i know its sad, but i wanna get all 1000 before i sell it.

im needing to get a fair whack of achievements out of tomb raider and BFME 2 before i exchange them probably for Dead Rising.

this morning its either BFME 2 or WoW for me

anyone who owns prey up for gettin the multiplayer achievments? yes i know its sad, but i wanna get all 1000 before i sell it.

yea sure, ive got a few but i need the rest

anybody want to play me on BFME 2 while i get my bearings in the game?

im soo crap atm so you'd win easy methinks but i need to start playing it.

God I love this console. Can't believe how long I went without an Xbox. Can I add some of you to live btw?

God I love this console. Can't believe how long I went without an Xbox. Can I add some of you to live btw?

you did last night hehe, just wish we had some of the same games to play each other.

ooooh look who's at numbers 333 and 338 (correct when i typed it)

http://www.360voice.com/leader-gs.asp?start=325

:P

I will drop rapidly, I sold all my 360 games apart from GRAW.

what the fuck!!!!!

thats just CRAZY!!!

i mean why keep GRAW?? lol

you did last night hehe, just wish we had some of the same games to play each other.

Yeah lol, I might get Burnout and DOA though soon, so you best get it :grin:

The guys at work have it and they told me I had to keep it.

Have you sold everything because of this whole gamerpoint thing? Or just because you don't like the games?

Kameo is officially the most annoying game I've ever liked.

Have you sold everything because of this whole gamerpoint thing? Or just because you don't like the games?

Kameo is officially the most annoying game I've ever liked.

Mixture of reasons really. I had a few games which I had gotten 1000 points off and had finished fully so they went, next up were the games that I didnt finish but were just annoying to play. I really only keep my games for my Nintendo consoles/handhelds and I trade games in for my other consoles whether it be for cash or credit. I have to admit though a big part of it was the points thing as like I said in an earlier post I had ended up playing for points rather than fun.

Lastly Kameo is probably the best single player game I have played on the 360 so far though Dead Rising may top that.

i feel really bad for you now mate :(

got any tips for BFME 2 online? lmao

im getting rid of it soon and i just fancy trying everything out on it before it dies.

i feel really bad for you now mate :(

got any tips for BFME 2 online? lmao

If you are just after the points off the online section find someone else who has got it and just let them quit the number of times that is needed for the achievement. You should have asked me when I had it as I would have done it for you, I did it for Kudos aswell.

If you are just after the points off the online section find someone else who has got it and just let them quit the number of times that is needed for the achievement. You should have asked me when I had it as I would have done it for you, I did it for Kudos aswell.

its kinda hald for the points and half just because i havent really enjoyed the game, i think the controls piss me off, specifically the grouping and bokmarking ones.

its hard cos i want the archers on one tab and the melee ones on another and then the whole bloody army.

is that kudos as in I Kudos I ??

shit that means i'll probably wont get a chance to play you at anything this summer! that sucks end :(

wanna beat me at SF II later? hehe

Yeah that Kudos. I will play you at SFII at some point but Im so close to finishing Fire Emblem on the Cube I want to keep at it.

Yeah that Kudos. I will play you at SFII at some point but Im so close to finishing Fire Emblem on the Cube I want to keep at it.

lol i hate you! i havent ever finished a fire emblem game! how many hours you been at it now?

i'm about 2 thirds through the first GBA one.

hmm, what 360 game to play now, is it just me or does tomb raider get annoying and a lil difficult at the boss fights???

i suppose i could play that BFME 2 online match hmm, maybe king of the hill since its quick.

lol i hate you! i havent ever finished a fire emblem game! how many hours you been at it now?

i'm about 2 thirds through the first GBA one.

hmm, what 360 game to play now, is it just me or does tomb raider get annoying and a lil difficult at the boss fights???

i suppose i could play that BFME 2 online match hmm, maybe king of the hill since its quick.

I have been on it around 25 hours now and I have 3 Chapters left to do.

As for Tomb Raider some of the bosses are pretty annoying but I found it a very enjoyable game, especially since its a Tomb Raider game. Its probably the best one since Tomb Raider 2.

I have been on it around 25 hours now and I have 3 Chapters left to do.

As for Tomb Raider some of the bosses are pretty annoying but I found it a very enjoyable game, especially since its a Tomb Raider game. Its probably the best one since Tomb Raider 2.

i agree with you on the tomb raider thing. i dont like the fact that some levels are really huge and others are quite short, its odd. and i dont like the motorbike bits and like i said the boss fights are pretty annoying bu tthe storys fun, im only on the Ghana level ATM hopefully will finish it off later-WoW willing hehe :P

I think its about time I made my return to the 360 xbox scene. Should be better this time with my new Samsung ACH DEE TV.

i must admit tomb raider was a go od looking game when i watched my brother play it but its not my type of game. im making him do the time trials