NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

is it possible for 2 people with 2 different gamertags to sign into the same 360 to play multiplayer online and stuff?

my friend frequently comes over and has just got a 360 too so we wre just wondering . . .

is it possible for 2 people with 2 different gamertags to sign into the same 360 to play multiplayer online and stuff?

my friend frequently comes over and has just got a 360 too so we wre just wondering . . .

Yes, infact you have to for like 90% of games i've played split screen multi.

^

Good news. If "old" games like this sells, maybe they'll [i mean companiues like capcom, konami, squareenix, sega, ect.] make new games, in 2d for Xbla?

Get ready to download people....

Capcom informs us that the Dead Rising demo is due to go live on Xbox Live Marketplace this morning at 11am BST.

According to a Capcom spokesperson, play is limited to 15 minutes in one section of the mall. We don't know anything else, like file-size, but we thought we'd let you know anyway. We'll update this item will full details just after 11 (when you'll also notice a slight dip in productivity).

Dead Rising is due out in the States on August 8th, and should be with us here in Europe on September 8th. It's Capcom's first big Xbox 360 exclusive, providing you don't count Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting for Xbox Live Arcade, and if you do then well it's the second isn't it you silly person.

Source:Eurogamer.

I CANT WAIT!!!

Get ready to download people....

Source:Eurogamer.

I CANT WAIT!!!

YES GOD DAMN IT, YES.

woop downloading this now, you get 15 mins in a part of a mall, cant wait to kik shit out of stuff!

Free demoes = awesome

Fuck yeah they do. One thing I was wondering. Is Perfect Dark really as lame as the demo? The aiming seems really slow. I also hate how dark it all seems and I can't see which of the guys I'm supposed to be shooting.

Gonna have to buy DOA4 though. I suck at it, but it's class. Burnout seems a bit too EA-ish now (obviously cus they make it now). By that I mean they've tried to make it really flashy with all this takedown crap. I prefer Burnout 2.

What FPS should I buy? I'm thinking Halo 2, but are there any 360 ones worth buying?

One last thing. Kameo HD = Incredible :-|

Yes, infact you have to for like 90% of games i've played split screen multi.

so he'd go to recover Gamertag, then save it to my hard drive, and then he should be able to play games both at my house and at his own no problems?

Fuck yes, downloading Dead Rising demo.

:D at fucking last :D:D:D:D

i have waaaaay too many games to play today. WoW, Burnout, BFME 2, the demo, RR6. then i have to watch that Ghibli film on Film Four. . . today is going to be a very good day :D

Dont know if you guys know this, but Symphony of The night for XBLA! Wow, this is huge. Cmon Nintendo you need to keep up!

Fuck yeah they do. One thing I was wondering. Is Perfect Dark really as lame as the demo? The aiming seems really slow. I also hate how dark it all seems and I can't see which of the guys I'm supposed to be shooting.

Gonna have to buy DOA4 though. I suck at it, but it's class. Burnout seems a bit too EA-ish now (obviously cus they make it now). By that I mean they've tried to make it really flashy with all this takedown crap. I prefer Burnout 2.

What FPS should I buy? I'm thinking Halo 2, but are there any 360 ones worth buying?

One last thing. Kameo HD = Incredible :-|

turn the sensitivity up? :hmm:

Jordan you must have one hell of a connection. I started downloading before you and im currently at 60% where as you are currenttly playing the game!

:-|

I have pdz, and I don't really like it, but I did get it for free, so I never really intended to buy it. (which means, I was not overly positive to it from the beginning.) It seems to be ok online, but I never understood what exactly the story was about. (Ok, I understood somehow, but I thought it was so badly put togheter.) I'm not much of a fps fan, so it feels clumsy for me trying to aim, but might just be me.

Good fps game? As far as I've heard, Call of Duty 2 is great as a single player game.

Yes, Kameo looks incredible, even on a SD TV, but it was somehow boring, much like Starfox Adventures (in my personal gaming taste.). I wasn't very interested in it, as I only got it for free from ms, but I felt it was pretty, but very, very typical and unoriginal.

Jordan you must have one hell of a connection. I started downloading before you and im currently at 60% where as you are currenttly playing the game!

10mbit ;)

Yeah, i've played it through about 5 times. I have to say, i can't wait till next month.

10mbit ;)

Yeah, i've played it through about 5 times. I have to say, i can't wait till next month.

*|$%$" $"%"@%&^%" ##%#*$!!!!!!!!!!!

its taking an AAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!

Dead Rising is brilliant! I deffo need this game. I've always wanted to whack a zombie with a guitar. ^^

Well this sucks, I gotta go to work in 10 mins for 8 hours so Im not going to get to play on it til tonight. At least it gives me something to look forward to for when I get home.

i only checked this thread a second ago and there was nothign about the dead rising demo im sure, but now theres a page.

I saw 3 poeple downloading so i thought id check it out, and there it was, now its stuck on 1%. :(