NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I finished Tomb Raider, with a little help from takeo, i used walkthroughs on gamespot and got it done in 2 days with a 99p rental.

I'll do some multiplayer achievments on LOTR if you want, but i get it back next weekend.

Thats I K u d o s I:horse: . you should start a thread, im so hot i do tend to come up in posts quite alot:kiss:

I finished Tomb Raider, with a little help from takeo, i used walkthroughs on gamespot and got it done in 2 days with a 99p rental.

I'll do some multiplayer achievments on LOTR if you want, but i get it back next weekend.

Thats I K u d o s I:horse: . you should start a thread, im so hot i do tend to come up in posts quite alot:kiss:

lmao!

sure next weekends great, hopefully i'll have a job at gamestation *sigh* i can dream . . .

Just purchased a premium system again. Recommend me some games pweaseee.

Racing: PGR3 for realism, Burnout for arcadey

Shooter: GRAW for tactical, CoD3 for straight up shooting

Arcade: Uno, Frogger, Marble Blasters, Pacman on Wednesday

Others: Oblivian, Table Tennis, Kameo.

Enough?

Racing: PGR3 for realism, Burnout for arcadey

Shooter: GRAW for tactical, CoD3 for straight up shooting

Arcade: Uno, Frogger, Marble Blasters, Pacman on Wednesday

Others: Oblivian, Table Tennis, Kameo.

Enough?

nope, tomb raiders pretty good for a rental or if you can get it cheap, RR 6 aint as bad as people think and if you liked past games then you know what to expect plus theres a shit load of races to complete and you ge a free pac man mini game when the game loads up. dead or alive 4 is alright too, i dont think the 360 will see a better fighter till maybe soul caliber 4 if it ever gets announced. perfect dark zeros fun if you want a mulitplayer game, i never got on with GR:AW and i dont know why everyone loves it but PDZ remingds me a little of timespliters, its sory mode is pretty bad so its only worth getting if you find it sub 20 GBP and need to spend that little bit more.

also lumines live is coming to arcade soon so i'd have a few microsoft points aside for that.

just read on the "gamecentral" teletext page that god of war is coming out on...NOV 17th same day as the PS3 hehe more money to spend if you plan to get a ps3 and the game.

will prob drop the PS3 sales even more as well

just read on the "gamecentral" teletext page that god of war is coming out on...NOV 17th same day as the PS3 hehe more money to spend if you plan to get a ps3 and the game.

will prob drop the PS3 sales even more as well

Don't you mean Gears of War?

Old news.

Bits of news:

Splinter Cell: Double Agent demo on Wednesday (hell fucking yes)

and heres to release list for the next lot of arcade games:

August 9th: Pac-Man

August 16th: Texas Hold 'Em

August 23rd: Time Pilot

August 30th: Scramble

September 6th: Lumines Live!

Does this device come with the official VGA Cable?

4770422_o.jpg

Problem is, i asked Meik, he says yes, however, no site shows this for some strange reason

Bits of news:

September 6th: Lumines Live!

AWESOME FUCKING NEWS!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!

you know hyped you guys were over SF II: HF??? well thats me with Lumines :D

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Jord: Any idea if Texas Hold Em' is going to be free?

No idea! I hope it is.

Ive been playin Dead Rising Demo ALOT since i got it yesterday. Im definately getting it now. I wasnt even considering it till i downloaded the demo!

it's new to me, thanks for the info Replika

Keep your eyes open then, was posted about 2 pages back.

Ive been playin Dead Rising Demo ALOT since i got it yesterday. Im definately getting it now. I wasnt even considering it till i downloaded the demo!

Don't you just love mindless violence?

Jord: Any idea if Texas Hold Em' is going to be free?

its always been down as being free as far as i know, im sure i saw it listed on Gamespot yesterday as being free still too.

The Lumines Live release date is great news.

Also about Texas Hold 'Em, i'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it wasn't going to be free and will probably be 400 points. I'll see if I can dredge up the source.

Edit - here we go.

thats just mean!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

ah well least Lumines Live is going to be fucking awesome and not the balls-up Capcom made of SF II.

I will soon be re-joining the ranks of Xbox 360 players, new gamertag - Lt Malcolm Reed. I'll add some of you guys when I get set up.

In other news, Dead Rising may be region free, will know for sure by tomorrow, so get ready to hit play asia or VGP for an early (and cheaper) copy.

Import-me-do if that's true.