NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

We did tell you getting a 360 is pointless without Live :heh:

If you have a microphone plugged in with PGR3 all you have to do is speak and everyone in your game can hear you. At least that's what it was like in PGR2.

You were so right! I've downloaded quite alot of stuff! It's so cool! I've played that Geo Wars game on PGR3 it's superb! I haven't actually played on it on a HDTV though, all i can say is wow!

I don't like my voice on a mic...at all...so to save me the hassle of being told my voice sounds gay or something from a complete stranger, i'll probably won't talk on it. :D

Europe

08/25

Madden NFL 07

Ninety-Nine Nights

09/01

GTR

Saint's Row

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

09/08

Dead Rising

Enchanted Arms

Test Drive Unlimited

09/15

NHL 07

09/22

Just Cause

09/29

FIFA 07

10/06

NBA Live 07

Open Season

10/27

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

11/10

Cars

11/11

The Siege of Khe Sanh

11/17

Gears of War

Best i can do on short notice Yamcha :)

Europe

08/25

Madden NFL 07

Ninety-Nine Nights

09/01

GTR

Saint's Row

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas

09/08

Dead Rising

Enchanted Arms

Test Drive Unlimited

09/15

NHL 07

09/22

Just Cause

09/29

FIFA 07

10/06

NBA Live 07

Open Season

10/27

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07

11/10

Cars

11/11

The Siege of Khe Sanh

11/17

Gears of War

Best i can do on short notice Yamcha :)

That's a really poor release list. 5 of the games are EA. The only two games that interest me are RS and GoW.....

Lucky the Wii is coming out around then.

Oh good!

Oh PGR3 is funny! Listening to peoples conversations over it! lol

They can't hear me can they? Someone mentioned my gamertag saying how i over-took them!

I think i've missed out, not getting this!

Very good!

Then he said his 360 jammed, and disconnected us all! lol

Downloading it now! Thanks! Well the trial version anyway!

Does anyone use the Wireless 360 bridge thing? with the aerial on top? Is it any good?

Sorry for double posting by the way! :) (That auto-merge thing is great!)

I'm rubbish aswell lol. Whats your gamertag so i can add you?

That's a really poor release list. 5 of the games are EA. The only two games that interest me are RS and GoW.....

Lucky the Wii is coming out around then.

I totally agree, only things i want on that list are: Dead Rising, Gears of War and GTR.

I want

09/01

Saint's Row

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas ( maybe )

09/08

Dead Rising

Enchanted Arms ( maybe )

09/22

Just Cause ( maybe )

11/17

Gears of War

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 is also coming out in November, which is probably the game I want the most this year. Other than Gears of War of course.

Madden has been pushed back by 2 weeks.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

And Smackdown vs RAW 07 plz.

I want Xbox360 just to play Dead Rising.

lol, im glad iv got one. This game is going to be amazin. I think this title alone will make quite a lot of people want the 360, and considerin GTA4 is on the 360 aswell, these are quite similar games, running around killing stuff, so should get that market even more intrested in it.

Here are the achievements for Lego Star Wars 2

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/legostarwarsii/

Im still undecided whether to get this for the 360 or the Cube. Anyone know if the 360 has Live co-op? If it does then I will pick it up for that.

EDIT: Just read on Gamefaqs that it dont have online co-op which sucks, guess the Cube version it is.

EDIT2: http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ninetyninenights/index.html?q=99%20nights

It aint a pretty score....

Im awesome at PGR3, looking to play with some people that dont drive around t-boneing me into every corner. If your a clean racer add meeeeeeee

I have to say, Perfect Dark Zero is quite an enjoyable game. I really like it. Same with DOA4 and Condemed. Football Manager crashed though so I'm returning that and will probably get Burnout.

That release list makes me pleased I won a 360 and not bought one, because not one of those games excite me at all.

I'm rubbish aswell lol. Whats your gamertag so i can add you?

It's rasmus333 (my name) is that what you meant? I'm new to all this....lol

It's rasmus333 (my name) is that what you meant? I'm new to all this....lol

Yep :grin: I'll add you later.

Played my first games on Live today. I'm rubbish lol but its great. I will definitely be paying the £40 for the year. Didn't get Burnout in the end, got Ridge Racer 6 which is pretty good aswell.

Agree about the release list though. Dead Rising and Gears of War are the only games I'm getting. But I only really got a 360 to play the few games I couldn't get on Wii, plus the online service and HDTV. I'm well pleased with my console.

at last!!!! im back . . .

loving RR6 for some reason even though you beat me (That Guy), it was pretty even on DOA 4 though - DAMN LAG!

Burnouts a great great game and its pretty fun online, my copy should be here tomorrow if not i will want blood. apparently it was sent from an ebayer on monday :S

starting to get back into oblivion now too again, i need to hit about 900 points by the end of wednesday :S shouldnt be too hard thanks to tomb raider and BFME 2.

why do i want N3?!?!?! i know it will be bad but i cant help wanting to slash guys up using different people with different combos. i think i need a lie down.

Yep :grin: I'll add you later.

Played my first games on Live today. I'm rubbish lol but its great. I will definitely be paying the £40 for the year. Didn't get Burnout in the end, got Ridge Racer 6 which is pretty good aswell.

Agree about the release list though. Dead Rising and Gears of War are the only games I'm getting. But I only really got a 360 to play the few games I couldn't get on Wii, plus the online service and HDTV. I'm well pleased with my console.

You can buy it on eBay a bit cheaper by the way...

Added a new BB Code. Just type the following without the *s

[gam*ertag]XboxLive Username[/gam*ertag]

Example:

Dunno if it will come in overly useful, but its there for people to use as they wish.

Added a new BB Code. Just type the following without the *s

[gam*ertag]XboxLive Username[/gam*ertag]

Example:

Dunno if it will come in overly useful, but its there for people to use as they wish.

Nice 1 m8 :)