NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

hi, i should be getting my 360 tommrow and i want to be able to go online straight away so what is the easiest way to get it online and what components to i need to do it?

hehe wait till i do mroe on Tomb Raider! dont worry anyway, i'll never catch you up. message me later and we can play uno and clyde together :D i need to get that Bluff achievement so we could help each other out a lil :D

yeah sure im gonna go on sometime later.

for tomb raider, when/if you do the time trials do the last level first. for that you get one shot kill, so then you can do the other time trials much quicker without any hassle from the people. also shooting jaguars(?) with one shot and they die is quite a funny sight....

my points seem to be rising very slowly, i gonna have to get some arcadde games. unnoand cloning clyde i think, just saw Takeo got up 70 points i htink in a day. id like that. all that quest doing on oblivion isnt adding anything. wish they made more gamerpoint things on that game, its so massive et theres only a select few points to earn. i just wish there was more.

Dont start playing for points it leads to a very dark path....trust me.

POINTS... POINTS!!!

we know :(

POINTS... POINTS!!!

seee!!!! look what this man has just started to become!!

hi, i should be getting my 360 tommrow and i want to be able to go online straight away so what is the easiest way to get it online and what components to i need to do it?

if you have a Wireless router its piss easy to just set up the Wireless Adapter but it does cost like 60 quid but mine has worked perfectly since day one, or you can just stick an ethernet cable into the 360's arse plug to give you quick enjoyment.

either way is easy so it depends where you 360 is and if you have arouter and 60 quid spare.

Just got CoD2 off my mate, still wondering if I should start playing it or carry on playing my Cube games.

Just got CoD2 off my mate, still wondering if I should start playing it or carry on playing my Cube games.

POOOOINNNNTSSSS.....!!11

I'll put it this way, i'm playing the bollocks Perfect Dark Zero JUST to get points.

POOOOINNNNTSSSS.....!!11

I'll put it this way, i'm playing the bollocks Perfect Dark Zero JUST to get points.

heeeey, its not so bad in multiplayer, the teritorial gains thing is pretty cool. and the weapons are great fun. and the jet packs

WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHH!!

Jord: If I rember correctly we have to finish obtaining the new PGR3 achievements. Msn me or send me an invite if you want to finish them off.

Jord: If I rember correctly we have to finish obtaining the new PGR3 achievements. Msn me or send me an invite if you want to finish them off.

Who says i didn't get them on my own? ;)

Who says i didn't get them on my own? ;)

You said you did. Just then.

Or didn't you? I dunno.

Looks like Colin's shit out of luck getting the Pretty Good Racing 3 Achievements he needs.

Well you need 2 or more people to do it...

If we round people up then it shouldn't be a problem.

heeeey, its not so bad in multiplayer, the teritorial gains thing is pretty cool. and the weapons are great fun. and the jet packs

WWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHH!!

Yeah I really enjoyed the online part of PDZ especially the online co-op.

Jordan If you want easy achievements on PDZ multiplayer just plug in another pad and play by yourself, I have heard you are quite good at that:laughing:

Jordan If you want easy achievements on PDZ multiplayer just plug in another pad and play by yourself, I have heard you are quite good at that:laughing:

>_>

Good point though, i should probably try that.

Yeah I really enjoyed the online part of PDZ especially the online co-op.

why oh why did you get rid of all those games :cry:

why oh why did you get rid of all those games :cry:

Relax, I usually do this with all my consoles ( apart from the cube) I have chance to pick PDZ and Kameo up again as I did enjoy them. I got rid of most of them just for a fresh start.

If anyone is having trouble, like me, getting the Perfect Achievement on Pac-Man then check this link out and it shows you how to achieve it everytime on the first level.

http://nrchapman.com/pacman/cherry.html

Relax, I usually do this with all my consoles ( apart from the cube) I have chance to pick PDZ and Kameo up again as I did enjoy them. I got rid of most of them just for a fresh start.

If anyone is having trouble, like me, getting the Perfect Achievement on Pac-Man then check this link out and it shows you how to achieve it everytime on the first level.

http://nrchapman.com/pacman/cherry.html

you back on the slippery slope mate??

LMBO.

I CAN QUIT WHENEVER I WANT!

LMAO!!!

thats what they all say mwahahahahahaaaaaaa

in other points news . . . i'm almost there now :grin:

yers! cant wait for lego star wars 2. Will be mint

i'd be excited about it if it had some kind of Live play but meh, like someone else said, i'd rather get it cheaper for GC or somat.

i'd be excited about it if it had some kind of Live play but meh, like someone else said, i'd rather get it cheaper for GC or somat.

Its only £29.99 at Gameplay same as the cube version plus its out sooner acording to Gameplay

Its only £29.99 at Gameplay same as the cube version plus its out sooner acording to Gameplay

hmmmm i think i may have to get it! lmao

just cos i didnt play the first one and it'll give me some more points

KEERRRCHING!

why didnt i play/download cloning clyde before!?! that game is seriously fun. just completed it in like a coupe of hours, now i need to go back and save every clone, get all the figures and do time trials.

Just got a couple achievements for uno, and i only rose by about 100 :( maybe even less. but hey it was fun.

i need to know how you change into mutant clyde....

I still got loads of achievemtns to get on oblivion with the guilds and such, but tonight im gonna watch the Fullmetal Alchemist movie.