NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Lost planet is so goddamn awesome, i want it so bad.

What's this new bar on the right about, perhaps a gun overheating meter?

Semantically "next-gen" just means the successor to this generation, so thus the 360, PS3 and Wii all are.

Semantically "next-gen" just means the successor to this generation, so thus the 360, PS2 and Wii all are.

Actually the PS2 would be "last-gen".

Actually the PS2 would be "last-gen".

Typo. you eagle-eyed swine

Nice. Now let's hope the gameplay isn't as crap as the demo.

I quite liked the demo, just running and gunning, it was my kinda scum.

Thanks again Dante, he never fails to deliver.

I quite liked the demo, just running and gunning, it was my kinda scum.

Thanks again Dante, he never fails to deliver.

His girlfriend is a lucky woman.

wow that's looking pretty nice. i had the demo, i didnt really play it though, all i did was aatch my bro play it, but it dd look nice.

:D Afer 2 days playing, ive gotten to number 117 in the cloning clyde leaderboard. its getting hard to get more points, does anyone know if hard mode will give me anymore, ive done it on normal, (ive played throuh the levesl on normal setting to get the points)

im wondering if theres any point to do it harder if you dont get any more points, ill just have to do it faster then.

I can't be fucking arsed with Kameo anymore. I've really enjoyed the whole main quest bit, but every boss I have to beat is just a frustrating chore. I'm trying to beat Corallis or something like that right now. Supposed to use Major Ruin to hit these stupid exploding bomb plants into the sod. Once he's finally stopped shocking me, I'm nowhere near a bomb or the bomb explodes and suddenly the camera does a 180. I'm so angry I just can't be bothered anymore.

I can't be fucking arsed with Kameo anymore. I've really enjoyed the whole main quest bit, but every boss I have to beat is just a frustrating chore. I'm trying to beat Corallis or something like that right now. Supposed to use Major Ruin to hit these stupid exploding bomb plants into the sod. Once he's finally stopped shocking me, I'm nowhere near a bomb or the bomb explodes and suddenly the camera does a 180. I'm so angry I just can't be bothered anymore.

http://www.gamefaqs.com

:S Been on there it just says exactly the same thing that I was doing. I need to stop tonight anyway. Just played DOA4 online against some guy who was kicking everyones arse. Needless to say, he murdered me. I couldn't even get a punch in.

You probably wouldn't beat me now... i whooped an S rank guy the other day :P

Just keep at it, it took me a while to beat him aswell. All the other bosses are pretty easy its just this sucker thats hard.

Best thing to do is be Kameo and just hover around the area, that way you wont get shocked. Also I have found that when you hit him and then go into the water the controls are easier to manouve if you pause the game and go into options to switch the invert.

Hope this helps

EDIT: Just found the Test Drive Unlimited Achievements for those interested.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/testdriveunlimited/

Also Rumours are circulating that we will see many demos next week due to Leipzig, here is what is doing the rounds on the internet:

24th August 2006

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (video)

Forza Motorsport 2 (video)

Just Cause (demo)

25th August 2006-

F.E.A.R (video)

F.E.A.R (demo)

Test Drive Unlimited (demo)

Splinter Cell Double Agent (video)

26th August 2006-

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (demo)

Half- Life 2 (video)

Half- Life 2 Portal (video)

Team Fortress 2 (video)

Forza Motorsport 2 (demo)

The new Lost planet screens show some VERY impressive use of colors and atmosphere. I love it.

Just keep at it, it took me a while to beat him aswell. All the other bosses are pretty easy its just this sucker thats hard.

Best thing to do is be Kameo and just hover around the area, that way you wont get shocked. Also I have found that when you hit him and then go into the water the controls are easier to manouve if you pause the game and go into options to switch the invert.

Hope this helps

EDIT: Just found the Test Drive Unlimited Achievements for those interested.

http://www.achieve360points.com/game/testdriveunlimited/

Also Rumours are circulating that we will see many demos next week due to Leipzig, here is what is doing the rounds on the internet:

24th August 2006

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (video)

Forza Motorsport 2 (video)

Just Cause (demo)

25th August 2006-

F.E.A.R (video)

F.E.A.R (demo)

Test Drive Unlimited (demo)

Splinter Cell Double Agent (video)

26th August 2006-

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (demo)

Half- Life 2 (video)

Half- Life 2 Portal (video)

Team Fortress 2 (video)

Forza Motorsport 2 (demo)

Haha, yeah, I'll have another go tonight. Had to stop last night though lol, was just so angry. Once you get past a certain point you want to kill someone, and wont be able to do it at all. As for DOA, I'm gonna have to play it for fecking ages to get any good at it. Wish it was more like Soul Calibur, that was so easy to get into, and although it got hard, you could build your skills easily if you put in some work.

God, I hope SC is released on Xbox. DOA is good though.

I been on all morning playing a veteran level on CoD and I just got to the end area when the stupid thing saved/checkpointed me just as these aircratf are coming in and im no where near the gun to take it down. I got to start the level from scratch now...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

71.7% through Ridge Racer 6... i am determined to finish this game.

1/3 of the Special Route to go and if that doesn't unlock another route i've got Dual and Master routes to finish.

Its got really easy all of a sudden though. I finished Expert, which was pretty tough and now Special is piss. Ah well, atleast i'm breezing through the easy stuff. The dual route has like 60% of the games achievements i think.