NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

That has to be the most homoerotic WWE boxart ever. And why do they always do the red vs blue thing?

Red = RAW primary colours

Blue = Smackdown! primary colours

And the box art is one of the best in the series, Triple H is awesome.

Red = RAW primary colours

Blue = Smackdown! primary colours

And the box art is one of the best in the series, Triple H is awesome.

The box art fails because The Rock isnt on!

Seriously though, CVD is right, it is probably the best box art for a Smackdown game in a longtime.

EDIT: I just found out that we apparently get Smackdown a whole month before the US. If this is true I will laugh my back off...hope it is!

Whats this cloning clyde all about? (i should know shouldn't i? :woops: )

Anyway! Played PDZ online last night! Really enjoyed it! It's better online isn't it?

My 360 is now working without any problems, it's been working for 3 days and has been on at least 2 hours a day, but Microsoft are sending me a label through the post now! They said 'they would have to fix it' as the old policy of sending a new replacement has finished because customers were taking advantage of them. This would take 10-15 days?

I may not do it now....10-15 days is too long. I rather take the chance! :)

Anyway! Played PDZ online last night! Really enjoyed it! It's better online isn't it?

My 360 is now working without any problems, it's been working for 3 days and has been on at least 2 hours a day, but Microsoft are sending me a label through the post now! They said 'they would have to fix it' as the old policy of sending a new replacement has finished because customers were taking advantage of them. This would take 10-15 days?

I may not do it now....10-15 days is too long. I rather take the chance! :)

Cloning Clyde is a great game and I higly recommend it if you have a few points to spare.

I have just went on a pre-ordering spree, I got Dead Rising, Madden 07, Star Wars Lego 2 and N3. I also just rebought PDZ off ebay so that should keep Takeo happy when it arrives.

Cloning Clyde is a great game and I higly recommend it if you have a few points to spare.

I have just went on a pre-ordering spree, I got Dead Rising, Madden 07, Star Wars Lego 2 and N3. I also just rebought PDZ off ebay so that should keep Takeo happy when it arrives.

Cool! Are you getting Test Drive: Unlimited? I wasn't...but now i'm online the whole game sounds extremely fantastic!

People have stated the demo wasn't very good and the game on a whole: is much better now.

I'm getting Star Wars Lego! Is it online?

Cool!

I'm getting Star Wars Lego! Is it online?

Unfortunetly it aint :cry:

I doubt I will get Test Drive as im not really a fan of car games unless they involve throwing red and green shells at the other drivers.

The box art fails because The Rock isnt on!

Yes! WWF/WWE has never been the same since he left.

QFT, its a fun game, i completed it yesterday, after just buying it, need to finish off time trials and get a few more achievements buts its super, i highly recommend it to anyone regardless if you want more points, just for fun.

now to try and get at least one achievemnt on SF...

love the double quote thing.

I have about 5 products in my house that were made in China that broke in about 5 weeks of getting them.

Yes my GBA and DS are made in China and both have problems - the GBA with the piece of plastic that covers the battery that keeps breaking every 10year and I have to send out for another piece. Te DS with sometimes not reconising there are actually games in the DS slot.

And no console should get better for just being online.

Theres only one decent game on 360 atm, and its Kameo everything else is either current gen, too much lag, or not enough detail:

Take Peter Moores speech about how you'll be able to see the stitching on clothes. And Capcom says bollocks to that and makes ugly character models as so many low textures in many places I feel like when I see movies for it it looks like a DC game.

Look I know many of you will say no its brilliant, but if the graphics aren't that much better - then what exactly did you pay £280 quid for achievements.

You all have been had Microsoft certainly knows how to convince all you lemmings to by there products.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Your spelling is awful.

Go away, you're just stirring up shit here. Silly little boy.

Your spelling is awful.

Go away, you're just stirring up shit here. Silly little boy.

I'm stiring up nothing, all I see are cheap renditions of current gen stuff, plus over abused promises. N3, Dead Rising, Saints Row are just some that springs to mind.

I'm stiring up nothing.

You all have been had Microsoft certainly knows how to convince all you lemmings to by there products.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

No sir! No stirring here!

I'm stiring up nothing, all I see are cheap renditions of current gen stuff, plus over abused promises. N3, Dead Rising, Saints Row are just some that springs to mind.

Just answer me this could PGR3,GRAW,Oblivion, Lost Planet ,Dead Rising and Gears of war have been done on the current gen.

I once took a cock into my mouth and serviced that meaty totem.

I'm sure you did.

If you're going to call me a Lemming, I'm going to insult you as well.

[edit]

In other, ZeldaFreak unrelated news, I'm really looking forward to Dead Rising. It's been a while since I even wanted a game on the Xbox 360, so good gaming time in the future is assured.

Those were some good games of halo 2 hero of time shame bout the team slayer not working for some reason or we would have won easily i reckon.

@ ZeldaFreak

It would be wise of you top stop bashing the 360. You will only be picked on.

And there is no dubt that the 360 has better games out now than PS3/PS2 will have/hadd so early.

Those were some good games of halo 2 hero of time shame bout the team slayer not working for some reason or we would have won easily i reckon.

Agreed. Sorry for not speaking to you much but I couldnt really hear you on the mic, I tend to shout down mine. I was really impressed with your Halo skillz you tanned everyone and im sure you were stalking me!

Lol thanks i couldnt believe it when you ended up on the other team that was my first game whats the chances of that.What level was you on your old account i take it? you were also very good and beat me in the first game i checked the stats for the games and nearly every game you were my most killed but also most killed by.

Lol thanks i couldnt believe it when you ended up on the other team that was my first game whats the chances of that.What level was you on your old account i take it? you were also very good and beat me in the first game i checked the stats for the games and nearly every game you were my most killed but also most killed by.

You kept killing me so I wanted revenge lol. On my old account when I had the original Xbox I was around the level 20 mark. I dont play on it much anymore now, just a quick go here and there and I doubt I will be on much anymore if that team-up system isnt sorted. It was never that bad on the Xbox, it takes ages to find a game now.

In other news I have started CoD2 on Veteran and im slow making progress, I can tell this is gonna take me a while.

I have roughly the same amount and 1 has broken. Maybe you're just careless mate

And yet you'll buy keep buying Nintendo products. Are you sure it's not some ridiculous prejudice towards a non-Japanese console maker?

Yeah, so all console's should be worse off :rolleyes:

If I ever needed proof that you've never played a 360 game other than Kameo and maybe some rubbish port, this is it.

Surely a reason not to buy the game, not completely avoid the system. It's like not buying a mug because you don't like Tetley's.

And the brilliant games you seem to be so avid to avoid at all costs.

I dread to think what brainwashed you into having to take random and inane snipes at a system that has done nothing but please those who've bought it.

Yamcha = ownage god ;)

Agreed. Xbox 360 is REALLY worth it. Firstly, high definition is great, although admitedly not worth a new console for. But then there's games like Dead Rising and Oblivion that just wouldn't be possible on the older consoles. I really don't think I need to mention Xbox Live do I?

I love Nintendo, and will buy Wii and God knows how many games on it, but I have been blind in ignoring the other consoles as long as I did.

And lastly, Kameo is NOT the only good game on the console...

Took me a freaking hour to get past this part on CoD on veteran difficulty. All I had to do was to put a sticky bomb on a tank but the enemy kept swarming me and killing me in like 2 shots. Im taking a break from it and calling it a day.

I managed to finish Marble Blasts last level, not under the par time mind you but still its a victory for me as I have been trying on and off for ages now.

I'm sure you did.

If you're going to call me a Lemming, I'm going to insult you as well.

[edit]

In other, ZeldaFreak unrelated news, I'm really looking forward to Dead Rising. It's been a while since I even wanted a game on the Xbox 360, so good gaming time in the future is assured.

To the The3rdChildren thats slander enough.

@ ZeldaFreak

It would be wise of you top stop bashing the 360. You will only be picked on.

And there is no dubt that the 360 has better games out now than PS3/PS2 will have/hadd so early.

To DiemetriX to be fair the PS2 had some crap games when it came out and in relative terms the same can besaid for the 360.

Agreed. Xbox 360 is REALLY worth it. Firstly, high definition is great, although admitedly not worth a new console for. But then there's games like Dead Rising and Oblivion that just wouldn't be possible on the older consoles. I really don't think I need to mention Xbox Live do I?

I love Nintendo, and will buy Wii and God knows how many games on it, but I have been blind in ignoring the other consoles as long as I did.

And lastly, Kameo is NOT the only good game on the console...

To That Guy, HD is firstly no different unless you are about 15cm from the TV screen watching. Dead Rising could be done on the Xbox you would of had to turn down the amout of enemies but could of been done. And wasn't there Morrowind on the Xbox (just Oblivion but with slightly worse graphics). You need to mention the worseness of Xbox Live as on the original xbox, people could boot you from there games and what have you. Oh yes and Kameo is the only good game on that console as its the only fun game. Yes fun all the rest are boring and repetitive, shoot this race that:One Word - BORING

ZeldaFreak, fuck off. Nobody cares if you dislike the 360 and you were certainly not invited to express it here.