Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

But most of that stuff is in threads made by admins that newer members tend to ignore when the sign up. I'm just making suggestions, and its not just me a lot of other forum members want to keep the boards cleaner, and its hard to have that if people make new threads every-time they want to show off a sketch they drew.

Or perhaps he'd planing on hacking an account to give a mod an infraction and he wants to know if he should hack a Mod or an Admin (who may use a more complex password) - only joking.

Edit: How Do I get rid of the white lines on my avatar?

And please don't do it for me I want to learn how its done.

Can a moderator give an infraction to another mod? Can an admin give an infraction to another admin? And can an admin give an infraction to a mod?

It is possible, though unlikely. Mods are usually chosen as they're sensible.

Yes but there is a way you can set it up so the white lines don't appear. The forum normally adds them when you upload the image. It doesn't happen anywhere besides vBuliten forums so it really is a forum question. Though I figured it out now.

Curiosity killed the cat.

*Checks that this is the questions thread then ponders at why member has posted something that's neither a question or informative*

Couldn't there be a size smaller than 1? Because that's still pretty bloody big.

*Checks that this is the questions thread then ponders at why member has posted something that's neither a question or informative*

Couldn't there be a size smaller than 1? Because that's still pretty bloody big.

No. Smaller sizes would just be pointless.

We are accepting input. Im guessing you're referring to why the MPT is still gone?

It is coming back, but that is a few days away. We are still deciding on what exactly we are doing with it, you'll all be notified of the decision when we come to one.