Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Questions

Ashley

Sorry for still being such a noob after 2 years, but: HOW DOES ONE QUOTE MORE THAN 1 POST ?

Use the +quote next to the regular quote button to stack them up.

Then use the regular quote button to get them all in your message screen.

Like this?

Or hit the Post Reply button at the bottom of the page after you've highlighted all the posts you want to quote :)

GrantJames: I'm sure Ashley will reply directly to you when he sees this; I'm just a forum mod so I can't help you there.

Use the +quote next to the regular quote button to stack them up.

Then use the regular quote button to get them all in your message screen.

Sorry for still being such a noob after 2 years, but: HOW DOES ONE QUOTE MORE THAN 1 POST ?

:yay:VICTORY:yay:

Hi!

I know this is a site issue and not a board issue but I couldn't find anywhere else to put it.

When I view N-Europe on my iPad, the news column is lacking a background and is consequently the same colour as the text. It's fine in any other web browser, just on the iPad (and I imagine the iPod too).

I don't have time now but I'll post a picture later if this doesn't make sense.

Hey.

I've just asked a friend with an iPad to check (and I have an iPod and never had issues) and he said its fine.

Would you be able to provide a screenshot please?

Thanks.

Who is changing the names of the 'best/worst thing to happen to you today' threads, and why? Evidently I've missed out on another forum meme.

Yeah, it's getting annoying. Can we stick with the smileys, please? They're perfect for the purpose.

I could say, but I imagine those involved would called me a spoilt sport of some kind.

Yes, just as set is the past tense of set.

Past tense != past participle (though in English it normally does - but not for, say, eat).

But yeah, I'd use reset. Resetted is the only other real possibility and that sounds a bit wrong. Of course you can be awesome and treat it like some bizarre strong verb and use resat. :heh: