NEurope

I have an on/off access problem too, the forum seems to be where its most recurrent (sky internet, same as mike1988uk)

I have Sky internet too. In the last couple of days the Forum's not been loading when I use Chrome on the main PC. But on my netbook, it's fine. Very strange.

I'm on my iPhone at the mo using the network Internet rather than mine via wifi.

Still not working and yeah shorty only the site and forum have been effected. Oddly enough the forum went first.

I installed norton on my laptop the other day but I can't see how that would effect my other devices from connecting via the home internet.

I will have a look at my router firewall settings later and see if anything looks different.

I seem to have a problem and i'm not sure if its a problem my end or on the forums.

Basically nothing on my home internet will let me connect to n-europe main site or the forum. I'm just getting a failed to connect to server error message with the 'page can not be displayed'. (I'm writing this round my girlfriends place).

I use internet explorer on my laptop but my ps3/wii/iphone/dsi wont let me connect here either!

Anyone got any thoughts on what might be causing this and how it can be fixed?

Strange, Serebii is saying the same to me.

What ISP do you have?

Wait checked. BT yeah? Hmm Serebii is on Virgin (as am I for that matter). Can't think why this is happening.

Ahhh.

Dwarf Gourami is the same. I dunno which broadband he's on, but he tried Mozilla FF and Chrome and neither worked. I'll let him know its not just him.

I'd wondered why Serebii had not been on the Pokermanz thread.

Tried again this morning and it didn't work.

Tried again five minutes ago and here i am!? Back after it not letting me on for a few days!

Strange...

Hmm strange. Although Tphi did say he'll speak to Kombo about it.

Serebii still can't get in.

Well just to confuse things more I'm back on my phone Internet and it's not letting me bak in now!!!

Just the usual server won't respond messages!!! Main site and forum.

I can't see anything different with my firewall settings and it's not telling that I'm it's blocking anything!

:( :( :(

I randomly get the problem at home (Sky) and work (some fancy business boradband thing). I don't believe I've encountered it through 3's mobile broadband yet, though. Usually waiting a minute and refreshing will enable me to browse the forum until I do nothing for around 5 minutes.

Add nightwolf (Sky, Google Chrome) to the people with issues getting on.

Strange, I can't find any commonality.

I randomly get the problem at home (Sky) and work (some fancy business boradband thing). I don't believe I've encountered it through 3's mobile broadband yet, though. Usually waiting a minute and refreshing will enable me to browse the forum until I do nothing for around 5 minutes.

3 is fine, i sometimes end up having to use my MiFi dongle instead of the home broadband!

I can't get on most of the time recently. That's with FireFox on a MAC with virgin...:-(

I've managed to get back on here now after speaking with Ashley, but it can sometimes take me a couple of refreshes to get back here, chrome and IE will randomly tell me the website cannot be found.

I'm currently typing this from work, I have exactly the same problem with N-E at home. Every time I try to access the site through Firefox or IE, it says it "can't load the page". My isp is Sky.

This is wierd, a shame it happened during E3 too... :/

Been having this problem too, just got into the site for the first time in a week.

I tried more then one computer to log in (friends place) and could net get into the site.

I've been having the same problem and I find the following can help:

open command prompt > ipconfig/flushdns

Everyone switch to opendns?

If it is DNS issues like raining suggests!

Everyone switch to opendns?

If it is DNS issues like raining suggests!

im not saying it is for sure, but it sometimes helps the issues i'm having with the site (and its happening nowhere else either which is odd!) so I thought i'd suggest =P

Nobody should have to change anything, it's clearly an issue with the server if it's happening to people on multiple operating systems and multiple ISPs only on this site.

You can add me to the list as well, it randomly works sometimes (like now) but the majority of the time it doesn't. I'm with Sky as well.

Apologies for the problems folks. We've passed on this thread to the server guys, fingers crossed this can be resolved asap :)

And can people please let us know if they are getting 404 errors or just unable to connect? Can people please ask others they know can't connect through other means (MSN, facebook or whatever) as the soon as we can figure out the root of the problem the sooner we can fix it. Thanks :)

Cool thanks.

-------------------

This might seem petit but it's bugging the living bejeesus girl out of me.

Please can we have a 3DS sub form, or change the DS and DSi subforum to "3DS, DSi and DS" forum or whatever. Would be awesome/muchly appreciated win blog.

kthxbai.