NEurope

Am I the only one experiencing that the text goes over the top bar on the front page?

No, you're not. It seems to be linked with the earlier Chrome problem, but now some Safari users seem to be noticing issues (I assume you're using one of those browsers?)

It's a long-standing problem that is being addressed, rest assured. We're moving the cogs as quickly as we can turn them.

Yeah, I'm using Safari, but I have also noticed it in Firefox. But I'm glad that nothing's wrong with my computer. Great to know that you're working on it. Good job!

Strange. Safari and Chrome should experience the same problems because they're essentially the same apparently but Firefox...

Well, I might be wrong but I just seem to remember that I experienced it on Firefox too. Now there's no problem in FF though, so I might just be a tad confused. It happens. A lot.

Nah, it's been around for a while now.

As far as I'm aware though it's just being used for staff, you normals (and speaking to you ReZ I use "normal" in the loosest possible sense :heh:) should just ignore it.

I think...

No it doesn't, must be something wrong with your javascript. Refresh cache (ctrl + f5) and try again.

Hmmm still doing it. Possibly a Google Chrome thing. Or I dunno. FB Is being a bit weird as well, when I right click and open a notification in new tab it just opens the full notifications window and not the specific notification I selected. This started happening on both counts yesterday. Am cry.

Hmmm. I've just uninstalled something that might have been affecting it, that I hadn't thought about (some icon on the task bar for a programme) and it seems to be back to normal. Thx guize.

I don't like the way when I want to check who thanked me, it is categorised by the date of the post and not the thanks.

Sometimes I have an extra 5 thanks but can't find out who it was because it doesn't seem to be any of my recent posts. Is there a way to change this?

I don't like the way when I want to check who thanked me, it is categorised by the date of the post and not the thanks.

Sometimes I have an extra 5 thanks but can't find out who it was because it doesn't seem to be any of my recent posts. Is there a way to change this?

Look harder.

Or get a life and don't get so bothered about how many thanks you get. You'll end up turning into Daft.

It's not about the amount, it's about the people who do it. If I get thanked, I want to know why and by who.

It's not about the amount, it's about the people who do it. If I get thanked, I want to know why and by who.

I was joking. I've experienced the same thing.

I agree. Once it doesn't become an obsessive habit where one posts just to receive thanks then it's ok. I quite like the feeling of getting thanks for a message.

It shows people like and appreciate what you have to say or share

I agree - But I'm a stat's whore! Would be nice to see who thanks me the most, so I can go round and give them a blowjob or cook them dinner or just whatever.

What? Yeah I dunno. Wait for the redcoats.

its almost like a compatibility match... the person that agrees with you most is most definitely your soulmate. lulz.

I'm pretty sure Rez will be the person that thanks the most of us.

Because ReZ is the one who wants most sex with us. With ALL of us.