NEurope

The thread isn't old old, but it is still on the first page of the Retro Gaming subforum despite the fact the last post was in August.

I saw a thread I had an interest in but because it's a few months old thought it safest to ask first. It's no big deal though but thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it ^-^.

Do we really need the thanks information crap in the left hand column?

It just adds more useless clutter and surely no one cares that much about it anyway?!

People have asked numerous times for it...

But if it turns into a pissing contest I'll remove it.

I didn't notice it 'til it was pointed out. People wanted additional thanks stuff. These stats are readily available in profiles. I think having them here goes against the reasoning behind getting rid of post counts.

Oh sorry I didn't realise it was available in profile. I know people want to thank more (not happening :heh:) and want notifications but that's not built in.

You were too busy watching X-Factor, clearly.

Just checked the page for the Post Thanks modification. People have been requesting a notification feature for four years and it's still not been done. Don't hold your breath.

Edited by Ashley

Says the member with 5 complete fields and a last.fm box that make each post 400px high when the actual content is only 1 line of text :heh:

From the Far East Movement song? It's referring to the Gulfstream G650 aircraft.

We really meant forum related questions though.

Why is it when you try deleting messages off of your visitor message wall thing, they don't actually get deleted, they just get replaced with text saying this was deleted by yourself?

To avoid abuse really, baiting or claiming that you never said 'x'. Same reason you can't completely delete your posts.

If you like, I can delete those last 11 posts for good for you?

As far as I can see, you haven't set one. If you're trying to use the image upload for signatures, I think we've disabled that. We should probably look into removing it from the control panel.

Best bet is to avoid the upload and just host one elsewhere (eg photobucket, imageshack, facebook) and link to it like so:

[noparse]

sig.jpg

[/noparse]

Be sure to check the signature rules and welcome to the forums :)

As far as I can see, you haven't set one. If you're trying to use the image upload for signatures, I think we've disabled that. We should probably look into removing it from the control panel.

welcome to the forums :)

OK, thanks.

I did use the image upload.