NEurope

We never had a funny videos thread in the first place.

Also: just make a thread about a specific funny.

We never had a funny videos thread in the first place.

Also: just make a thread about a specific funny.

(This one)

But okay! Specific ones is cool by me, I just wasn't sure if they'd get locked whatever. :)

Things aren't getting locked (much) and we've said several times before to make specifics for funny stuff.

And again, we never had a funny thread before.

Is there anyway we could get a full width forum skin that keeps the banner at the top? I only like using the full width one but I do like to see the banners that have been made for specific game releases etc.

Not to sound too flippant but....do you think that never crossed our mind at all? The header, as it stands, is designed to be a certain size and certain place.

Y'all could always visit the main site ;)

I have way too much on at the moment to make a change like that anyway. And it would look stupid.

I'm sorry but it's not a simple task, and I'm in full time work and Christmas and various life issues are taking up my evenings. Ashley and I are the only two admins capable of making that change and we are both pretty busy with our real lives lately.

I didn't mean to sound rude (again, apologies) but something like that just can't be prioritised right now.

Dont worry, I wasnt complaining about you guys not being able to do it (not really complaining at all to be honest), I understand its only a minor thing but I just thought id ask. I was just joking about the responses I got to the question.

Right so here's an interesting situation that is probably a result of me being a foo'.

I currently use the mario theme, but want to switch to the stretchable theme. I switch it on the main forum page, but then everything I click takes me back to the mario theme. Am I doing something wrong? What can I do to make it awesome?

Here's a q:

Is there an option to disable smileys permanently somewhere? I mean now I always have to click "go advanced" and do it separately every single time...

Not that I know of. You could use adblock to block anything at http://n-europe.com/forum/images/smilies

What do you have against smileys? Let a little colour into your life.

I meant in my own posts, I don't mind others using them...for the few ones I tend to use, I much prefer the plain text ones.

Not so much a question as a comment: The No More Heroes banner on the front page isn't loading properly for me. It's missing its bottom part with the site navigation buttons.

Not so much a question as a comment: The No More Heroes banner on the front page isn't loading properly for me. It's missing its bottom part with the site navigation buttons.

Same thing for the 3DS one for me.

It's just that some of the files did not fully upload. Not sure who uploaded the images so hopefully they see this and re-upload.

Upload.

Today is my birthday, and I wants it*.

*My old username. Pretty please. Precious.