NEurope

I got a yellow infraction for talking about piracy in 2008. It's a permanent infraction so it'll always be active on my account :(

Question. I got a red infraction for spam. Not that it's that big a deal but isn't that quite harsh? Aren't there less, more apt, infractions?

Especially since it's my first "offence".

I have a hard time imagining you spamming.

IT'S TOO LATE!

*pouts*

1. Why are admin so whiny? :p

2. I've been having issues getting on again, saying it there's something wrong with finding n-e, not sure if it's my side, but given everything else is working perfectly..?

Anyone else tried changing forum skins recently?

I keep trying to switch from "N-Europe Full Width" which does work but then as soon as I click on a link in switches back to the Full Width one.

I use full width, but sometimes I get logged out when I click on a link and it goes back to the normal one.

I use full width, but sometimes I get logged out when I click on a link and it goes back to the normal one.

Erectile dysfunction is very common, I wouldn't worry about it.

Stop making dirty jokes about what I say. I'm not going to the doctor and my penis is fine! ¬¬

Can we force Rez to get rid of the SCARE BEAR from his sig/avatar? Shit is giving a dude nightmares something chronic.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT'S TONGUE, MAN? WHY IS IT GREY LIKE A DOLPHIN COCK?

Can we force Rez to get rid of the SCARE BEAR from his sig/avatar? Shit is giving a dude nightmares something chronic.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT'S TONGUE, MAN? WHY IS IT GREY LIKE A DOLPHIN COCK?

Task 1) Watch Breaking Bad.

Outcome 1) Feel the sheer overwhelming pleasure of your life being complete.

Outcome 2) Gain a new and emotional understanding for the symbolic awesomeness of my signature.

Is anyone else still having the homepage come up funny? Mine hardly ever fully loads. Especially at the moment where the banner is being taken over by one of the articles. I'll update with a screen pic in a minute.

Edited by Ellmeister

It seems to be fairly widespread. I brought it up with Ashley a few days ago, I'm sure he's working on it.

I'm sure he's been trying to find a home which has caused some delays in trying to sort things out...

Although anyone having the issue. Can you try switching off adblock and seeing if it does display as normal?

Although anyone having the issue. Can you try switching off adblock and seeing if it does display as normal?

As usual, people should do the OPPOSITE of what Ashley says.

I thought I always had Adblock on Chrome. Turns out I didn't. Just installed it and it seems to have resolved the issue. So yeah.

Any chance the problem I mentioned the other day about skin changes reverting straight back to the widescreen one could get looked into as well?

As usual, people should do the OPPOSITE of what Ashley says.

I thought I always had Adblock on Chrome. Turns out I didn't. Just installed it and it seems to have resolved the issue. So yeah.

Well...in the process of turning it on/off you will have done it anyway so we were both right :p

Any chance the problem I mentioned the other day about skin changes reverting straight back to the widescreen one could get looked into as well?

Oh that. Is it not cookies? I know it sounds like a cop-out answer but nobody else is having issues and I tried switching around. Have you also tried seeing if the option at the bottom of here matches your desired skin? http://www.n-europe.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

Randomly a pop up appeared that said "Do you like movie theatre" with only the ok option. It then takes over the screen and curtains appear.

I'm not sure this is an extension or a virus or the website. Just saying....

Nevermind, I got rid of the Power Twitter extension and it seemed to have stopped.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost