NEurope

I have noticed on other forums that use vBulletin that as they get bigger they get more and more dodgy. Apparently very large threads mess with it as well so they have to restart them. Maybe thats something we should do with some of the bigger ones?

It's something we've been toying with but always gets put off due to lives and stuff... :p But it (slowness) is something affecting all Kombo sites.

Did I miss something about a banned member?!

Damn me actually doing something with my life and playing football. I miss all the fun :p

I think many of us missed it. I deducted from the other posts that someone had acted immaturely and tried to get banned.

UK came back as a new member "VesperBoy" but was banned and as you can see his posts were deleted.

Thats my guess anyway.

PS Thats what she said at the recent big comments.

No.

Solantize/THE Ganondorf/several other failed accounts came back as 'Fourth Kind' and bashed us all for being losers while undergoing attempt #7 to come back here after being banned.

I was quickly alerted, he was only around for a few minutes.

In other words another banned person came back to remind us that he doesn't want to come back.

He actually kept asking why he wasnt allowed back yet as it had been 3 years but he did it in the most immature way possible

Indeed:

It's been three years now, i've served my ban, I'm cleverer now and stuff, and FLinky banned me first, but other memebr that are dicks are that poof Fresh and rokhed who is now 'in another castle' lol!

Clearly worthy of staying...

Presumably funny because you're laughing at him (and his semantic choices), not Fresh yes? :p

No offence taken at all Ell.

Reguarding the post:

Oh.... nice, didn't see that. Time difference and all, must have been sleeping while it all kicked off.

Normally would be a water off the ducks back situation, however, as many know that's not who I am. I'll be honest. I do take some offence someone who doesn't even know me labelling me as a "poof". Yeah, I've had my disagreements with people on here, possibly most notably The Bard and jayseven, however despite this nobody on this forum would ever stoop low enough to to use such degrading 70's terms. All I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish and don't let my big poofy fist hit you on the way out.

Mwah. X

P.S. I love being a big 'ol "poof". Homo sex is sin-sational!

Edited by Fresh

Is it just me, or do the forum servers grind to a halt at lunch time?

Judging by the double posts I think the answer for the "is it just me" part is "no".

Yeah I was laughing at his pathetic choice of words, I just didn't want fresh to think I was laughing at him being a poof or me finding it funny he is being insulted :)

I'm having trouble with the front page as well now. I'm on the latest version of Google Chrome. The top banner loads, but on the majority of occasions now that's all that loads.

World Cup board doesn't work in Stretchable - it reverts to the normal scheme for me. I blame the tables.

Its supposed to do that (although we are working on it to be more stretchable based).

I seem to have a problem and i'm not sure if its a problem my end or on the forums.

Basically nothing on my home internet will let me connect to n-europe main site or the forum. I'm just getting a failed to connect to server error message with the 'page can not be displayed'. (I'm writing this round my girlfriends place).

I use internet explorer on my laptop but my ps3/wii/iphone/dsi wont let me connect here either!

Anyone got any thoughts on what might be causing this and how it can be fixed?

Strange, Serebii is saying the same to me.

What ISP do you have?

Wait checked. BT yeah? Hmm Serebii is on Virgin (as am I for that matter). Can't think why this is happening.

Edited by Ashley

Is N-E the only site you've had issues with? Seems odd as the site and main page have nothing in common in terms of build content. Canand had a problem recently and I think it was to do with some recently installed security/firewall software. Perhaps the kombo server is flagged somewhere for some reason.