NEurope

Its not working on Firefox and IE8 Google Chrome and Safari and K-Melon Flock. it just works on Safari on Iphone.

Working fine for me on Firefox. Im starting to think your problem Canand is something to do with your computer.

Working fine for me on Firefox. Im starting to think your problem Canand is something to do with your computer.

What verson of firefox are you on?

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

•Internet connectivity has been lost.

•The website is temporarily unavailable.

•The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.

•The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.

•There might be a typing error in the address.

•If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

Those who were having Chrome beta issues, we've got the bug mostly sorted out. How's it looking for you guys?

Still not working for me in the latest Beta version. I'm running the latest release of Snow Leopard if that helps.

I can get on it on safe mode with internet but not nomal mode why is this?

What other users were experiencing was relating to the front page not loading properly, not the whole site throwing up a DNS error. Clear your internet settings and see if that helps?

Still not working for me in the latest Beta version. I'm running the latest release of Snow Leopard if that helps.

What do you get when you open up the front page? Also, try updating your bookmark to http://www.n-europe.com/index.php or accessing the front page from another area of the site, ie. the forums?

I was just seeing the banner, the add, and the background.

It works if I go directly to index.php though, so not really an issue anymore for me.

A norton tech uninstalld Norton 360 for me and it still not comeing up it might be your DNS Server.

If it works in safe mode, it's a problem with your computer. Try disabling some software and do some virus and spyware scans.

If it works in safe mode, it's a problem with your computer. Try disabling some software and do some virus and spyware scans.

Thanks I now what it is now its premer opinion software.

Can I have my name changes to Spazz Monk3y to be inline with my xbox live name.

Thank Yoooooooooooooooou :D

"Spazz Monk3y"

But Sexual Chocolate is an awesome name.

Spazz Monk3y is.....not.

jeeeez if it means so much to you guys i'll keep it. :p

Have the forums been really slow for anyone else this weekend? Occasionally they're fine but half the time (probably more so) it takes ages for a page to load. For example loading this page took over a minute...

Have the forums been really slow for anyone else this weekend? Occasionally they're fine but half the time (probably more so) it takes ages for a page to load. For example loading this page took over a minute...

Yep, took me quite a while to open this page and ive only really just managed to get back onto the forums. It just seemed to be loading for about 15-20 mins.

Begging to be unbanned from an internet forum, and we're the nerds? That's rich...

"Its been three years I'm cleverer now"

Yeah, because coming back and spamming like a child is clearly a sign of increased intelligence :rolleyes:

Yep, took me quite a while to open this page and ive only really just managed to get back onto the forums. It just seemed to be loading for about 15-20 mins.

Mhm it has been temperamental server-wide lately. Tphi has spoken to Kombo and they are working on it. Sorry for the wonkiness guys.