Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Nice going. Now then, how many more people can we get to watch Recall. (i think i said something like it's a sin to not watch it in an earlier post)

I think we should have some charity boxes: "Buy a forum member Total Recall"

Unlike some of them, this won't be a scam.

I'd imagine Synder was so incredibly over budget, no matter what astronomical budget he did have, that he had little choice but to agree to cuts. Plus publically announcing "we cut stuff out!" makes the audience (or, the 'hardcore' audience) see the film, and then the more expensive directors cut DVD.

I think audiences can suspend their disbelief enough to just accept Ozy's pet, although it would have been nice to mention its a recreation of whatever it was based on, memory is shitty. Its not like everything else was pure realistic, but it was realism. Personally if anything I wanna know where I can get pattern shifting fabric from...

He was obssessed with the Eygptians, so it didn't surprise me to see a large cat as his pet!

Fantastic film, I was impressed, some of it was overdone and didn't need to be so ''WOW LOOK SHINY SHINY'', but the acting and the story were incredible. Loved it.

<3/10

He was obssessed with the Eygptians, so it didn't surprise me to see a large cat as his pet!

Fantastic film, I was impressed, some of it was overdone and didn't need to be so ''WOW LOOK SHINY SHINY'', but the acting and the story were incredible. Loved it.

<3/10

That would make it a 0, 1 or 2. You're too mean. :grin:

Dare I say it....

I haven't watched Total Recall. :o

Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanymo Bay.

I watched this at the weekend and was lost for words by the end of it as I had no idea what my eyes had justice witness.

It wasn't really funny and only Neil Patrick Harris in it for a few minutes didn't mean it was a complete waste of time. Not bad to watch early in the morning though as I would not have been able to concentrate on anything else at 2 in the morning. But as we know Nothing good happens after 2 am!

2 Bears out of 7. :)

Aww...

Sorry I'm just not a fan. :smile: It isn't my kind of humour which was just bizarre....it didn't work for me. The jokes were obvious for me.

Neil Patrick Harris on a unicorn though, NOW that is funny! : peace:

What did you like about it? :)

I just love the actors/their characters and contrasts really, and its just random and a crazy adventure. I'd say its no way near as funny as the first though. Have you seen the first?

"Dude that was EXTREME!"

"Is that a pterodactyl." amazing.

I just love the actors/their characters and contrasts really, and its just random and a crazy adventure. I'd say its no way near as funny as the first though. Have you seen the first?

"Dude that was EXTREME!"

"Is that a pterodactyl." amazing.

I haven't seen the first one!

I had not heard of Harold and Kumar until Saturday when I watched it with my friend. :) I wasn't sure what I was in for!

I cannot argue with you that it is crazy but it was a tad too ridiculous for me and I love my craziness. :grin:

My Name Is Bruce

I actually really enjoyed this movie, it was just brilliantly crap.

7/10

Watchmen

Im not a massive fan of the graphic novel like most comic fans so I wasnt going into this knowing loads about it or expecting loads. I did enjoy it a lot but I felt that for a movie the pacing didnt work. The different ending to the graphic novels made sense to me though.

7.5/10

Yeah ReZ is right, I think you just misunderstood me a bit Paj

Ah. Without the comma, it both means what I thought, and the exact opposite.

You aren't a fan, just like most other comic fans

and

You aren't a fan, whereas most comic fans are.

I assume the latter now.

Oh and another thing about Watchmen. Futurama has ruined Nixon for me! Everytime he came on screen either me or my mate would make the "Aroooo" noise that they do on Futurama :laughing:

I think the fact he had a ridiculous nose ruined Nixon in Watchmen. Was that real, or what...?