N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

grave of the fireflies

well, it was beautifuly made, a touching story, seems fairly universal, people always suffer in wars, families are torn appart, people try to survive.

didnt find myself close to tears at any point, or particularly saddened. thats realy more due to me then a flaw with the film mind. im just not the crying type.

8/10

The Lost World was the first JP film I saw at the cinema, and it was best thng ever when I did.

Watching them all back nowadays, the first one is the most "complete", and engaging, but the second one still has my fave moment of all three; when Julianne Moore is lying almost unconcious on that splintering pane of glass, overlooking a 2zillion foot drop.

I did enjoy the third one...just less dramatic or interesting. Quite short.

Watching them all back nowadays, the first one is the most "complete", and engaging, but the second one still has my fave moment of all three; when Julianne Moore is lying almost unconcious on that splintering pane of glass, overlooking a 2zillion foot drop.

Amazing amazing amazing.

Teeth

Wow that was bad. Not that bad I had to turn it off (although granted, I was watching it for a seminar in the morning) but still. Wow. Just...awful. Some bits were funny-lame but by and large..naff.

I found learning about the myth more interesting.

('Unpossible' could logically (and by that I mean my logic) be a word. The prefix 'un' means something has been reverted from a state to the opposite. So thus something could be possible, but then due to a change of circumstances made no longer possible (i.e. it could be possible tomorrow I could go to Glasgow on a whim but if I wake up and theres heavy snowfall cancelling trains and planes it'll be made unpossible). Compared to impossible in which something never had any possibility in the first place.)

But yes...Teeth was rubbish.

I've been toying with the idea of getting this, only because I've heard the line "I'm smart... unlike someone we know"

Not good then?

Was on ITV4 the other week. I stuck it on V+ and only watched it yesterday.

I saw it when it first came out in the 80s, didn't like it and never watched it since. But I was only a kid then.

I enjoyed it a little more, mainly cos of the quotes (though. the acting from everyone is laughable, even for an Arnie film.

The drink and bake is a classic

The Emperor's New Groove

I love this film. David Spade as Kuzco works so perfectly. I've never seen him in a 'proper' acting role [i've not paid attention], I think he's in How I Met Your Mother, no? If not it's something similar, name escapes me. Either way whenever I'd see him I'd instantly think of this film. Some of the expressions are priceless.

Nine Shabba's

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

Mulan

This is one of my favourite Disney movies ever. I love the songs, Donny Osmond singing Make a Man Out Of You was a surprise, but a pleasant one. One thing which I sometimes do in recent years is after watching a film I'm normally on IMDb looking at the cast/trivia/goofs etc. I was shocked as fuck when I found out Miguel Ferrer plays Shan-Yu:

miguel_ferrer.jpgshanyu.jpg

I was frantically searching IMDb and the Wiki to find out where I've seen this man before. And I found it in Hot Shots Part Deux.

Nine Shabba's

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

Hancock

Being a fan of the Prince I had high hopes for this film, and it delivered to begin with, the drunken pimpsmacking etc. But the ending pissed me off no end. Ignoring the fact that I was thinking "Jump out the fucking window!" ages before he actually did it, the premise of their existence was just... wank. Not best pleased.

Seven Shabba's

shabba.jpgshabba.jpgshabba.jpg

The Emperor's New Groove

I love this film. David Spade as Kuzco works so perfectly. I've never seen him in a 'proper' acting role [i've not paid attention], I think he's in How I Met Your Mother, no? If not it's something similar, name escapes me. Either way whenever I'd see him I'd instantly think of this film. Some of the expressions are priceless.

David Spade most definatly isn't, nor has ever been, in HIMYM. Rules of Engagement or Just Shoot Me might be what you're thinking.

HIMYM takes place at a bar..

Anywho.

Justice - A Cross The Universe

Strangely amusing at times. Although I accidentally put it on without subtitles and was too lazy to change it. Although it could work in my favour as I am going to try and use it for my folklore class. Wrote a plan/notes and such and going to see if I can find my lecturer now. But yeah, nice little documentary with some funtime music.

Apart from the mouse, there's no interesting characters and the plot is incredibly dull. I gave it a 4/10 when I saw it.

really i dont know what you excpet from that.. but its far from dull... i see worst movies out of this... though i might be bias alitte. Intesting chacracters? are you kidding me...

i hope that not serious....