N-Europe

How do you convince a paranoid mother...

demonmike04

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

bring her to the house and just say 'mum i found someone on the street so i brought her home'thenshe cant turn her away cos shes there

or alternatively put her in the dog kennel

or alternatively say she has aids and she wants to spend her last moments with her friend.

or not...

Rape is never a joke. Unless you're raping a clown.

Thats has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

And goth chicks are hot, especially if they like whips and stuff.

And dude, just make up a sob story to make your mum feel sorry for her. Remember to clue the girl in though else your mum will find out you lied.

It's not rape.. It's surprise sex!

lol!

I'd just go along with the people saying to surprise your mum with her. Get her to phone you at 11pm or something and then say to your mum that your friend just missed the last train and needs a place to stay. If she has a heart then she'll let your friend stay over.

lol!

I'd just go along with the people saying to surprise your mum with her. Get her to phone you at 11pm or something and then say to your mum that your friend just missed the last train and needs a place to stay. If she has a heart then she'll let your friend stay over.

And then what's the brilliant plan if the mum says no?

Genius!

And then what's the brilliant plan if the mum says no?

Genius!

Well then his friend will have to go round to his other friend that he mentioned.

But forgive me, I've obviously wronged everyone by expressing my opinion when my ideas are clearly crap. Don't worry, I wont be doing it again - I don't think I'll be able to take another of your sarcastic posts.

Of course the mum could say no, she could say no to every other idea put forward by everyone so why single me out?

I have the perfect solution... but only if the answers are yes to the following questions.

1. Is she hot... i mean ass spankable hot!?!

2. Is she around my age?

If so you can always send her to my house.. i would take her in out of the kindness of my heart... but only because we live in the same town and its not far to go :D

I never really thought about it. If you just bring the girl home, explain it then, she'll get pissed but hide it with the overwhelming need to look after this girl. Your problems would only start the next day after the girl went home (of after the weekend, whatever), and the problem size hinges on how cool your parents are.

All my mum said to me was "Don't make a habit of this, ok?"... And i've been bring that girl home with me for as many nights as i've been able since then. 8 months ago.

But that really was due to unforseen consequences. YOU have notice, and the longer you take to share your knowledge with parents, the more they will question your reasons for covering it up.

By withholding this dilemma you risk upsetting everyone involved by hinging all bets on the last race. Think! Parents are generally reasonable. They were once your age too, dude. And judging by the fact that they have kids they have probably messed around a hell of a lot more than you ever have. respect!

I have the perfect solution... but only if the answers are yes to the following questions.

1. Is she hot... i mean ass spankable hot!?!

2. Is she around my age?

If so you can always send her to my house.. i would take her in out of the kindness of my heart... but only because we live in the same town and its not far to go :D

Thats the last thing i want dude! And dude, if im 16 im not gonna have some one around your age sleeping round here (depending on circumstances).

Ok, based on every one's help i've came up with the following plan:

I'l tell my mum the truth about the whole situation, i'l explain that she'l only be here the night and we'l be in seperate rooms (or not!). But if my mother still says no, my friend jade is having a sleepover and said i can come with that girl, but thats a last resort (because i dont think its fair on my friend to have this girl there, even if she offered).

Thanks for the tips guys! Heard some pretty funny quote's too..

Just turn up with the girl and say hello mum this is [insert name] she just gonna crash here tonight ok.

Put mother on the spot just like that and she'll be like oh right ermm ok yeah hi [insert name] pleased to meet you.

Then you can go off to your room and make the sex.

Strange that your mother would say no to the girl staying at your house where she can keep an eye on you, but is okay with you taking her to this sleepover where anything could happen and it's out of your mother's control. Just chat with her, give the options, see what she says.