N-Europe

Spider-Man 3 pic here.

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in the other thread I really doubt this is Spidey in the alien costume. For starters, the rest of the picture is grey/silver, not just him. Secondly, the alien costume is black, not grey. Thirdly, a new costume gives them a chance to expand and impress creatively, they're not just going to put him in the same thing but grey are they? They have the chance to make something awesome looking - I doubt they'll take the lazy approach.

That is... if Spidey even dons these threads in the next movie. The writers could well spin it so the Venom costume turns out to be some war machine or something.

. The writers could well spin it so the Venom costume turns out to be some war machine or something.

wo f in wo :shakehead the writers better not be that stupid and should stick to the story. when the symbiot takes over spidy

its not just a siute that stays still because its ALIVE, ALIVE i tell ye. and after so many advances in the effects i will be mighty pissed off if its just a man in a suite. they might as well go back to the day when spidy wore sives for eye goggles :sad: and that wasd a long time a go now and we should never go their again :shakehead and if this is to happen with venom what will they do to carnage who is ever animated in his cow boy stance

You may think you're looking at a black and white photo. Look closely, Spider-Man wears a black suit in Spider-Man 3.

Still think it looks like a black and white photo.

Same here, but they definitly know how to get speculation going!

There is a few colours in that photo i would question as to be being dark blue...but ah well.

When i saw this i thought of the Matrix posters. I think the picture is just a dark picture of the normal suit - but suggesting that things in the movie get darker, suggesting that spidey himself gets darker. So maybe the suit changes - but i'd bet that a changed suit would look fairly different. WHO KNOWSETH!

Oh man, i can't wait for Venom and Spidey fights! :)

EDIT (taken from Teamxbox.com):

The next time you see Spider-Man, whether that is in a videogame from Activision or the blockbuster movie scheduled to be released in May 2007, he'll be wearing a black suit.

The following is the image Sony Pictures released today. You may think you're looking at a black and white photo but Sony Picture has already confirmed Tobey Maguire will reprise the role of Spiderman and ditch the red, blue suit for a straight black Spiderman suit.

This practically confirms that Venom will indeed appear in Spider-Man 3, or at least an alien symbiote will fuse with Spider-Man.

O_O

That's pretty cool looking. Which enemy is going to be in the third movie? do we know yet?

I remember reading on comingsoon.net an article with some people who are working on the film. They stated that in this film Spidey will be out numbered but will gain help from an unlikely ally.

Personally im hoping that it will be from Harry Osborn. Those who have seen the 2nd film will know what Harry found out at the end of the film but also seen what his father was upto. It would be cool if he used the Goblin outfit to help Spidey.

Tilt your head 90 degrees to the left, and look closely at his eye.

What do you see?

Is that the green goblin? I dunno, i can't really tell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!