N-Europe

Anyone remember Worms?

Space

I've posted this here as it spans games/pc/video/internet which makes it quite a general topic.

First up, here's a quick video I've uploaded:

http://revver.com/video/13926/6530

I'd like to thank Mr_Odwin for his video making advice/general cleverness as I'd not have encoded it otherwise.

It's a bit retro as it's some footage from Worms Armageddon, I'm sure you all know of it.

More to the point it's worth checking out revver.com for your own videos. It's a very well implemented system. It gets your video out in the open so people can watch it and if in the unlikely event it becomes a cult hit you could make a bit of money.

I used to have a friend called Richard Harrison back at my old high school, his cousin was one of the designers. Look for a name "Mike or Michael Baldwin" in the credits :)

I always got stuck in the single player level which has the eiffel tower... And now it seems that the cd of WA we had is lost. Can't wait for the ds version of the game though :D

I got stuck on that one too, I don't think I ever got past it. You spend so long shooting those arrows then still can't do it. I've started the missions on WWP now, I love single player.

anyone got pirate version on pc, or kno wer to get it?

If so, please post it right here, for all the world to see!

To be honest, who doesn't remember Worms? You would have to have been seriously deprived not to know about the Worms games.

Armageddon on the N64 was my favourite. World Party isn't that bad either.

Me and my mates were obsessed with Worms ten years ago. We used to spend hours on end playing games of Worms Reinforcements, searching in vain for the the mole bomb, which I never did get to see. I even remember doing lots of Worms-related doodlse in my rough book at school.

I think by the time Worms 2 came out I was a bit tired of it, and I definitely didn't play it as much as I'd played Worms 1. Nevertheless, I still spent a large number of hours on it and Armageddon when it came out. Some of the weapons on that, like the Armageddon weapon itself, were fantastically destructive. I also have fond memories of creating my own levels and sound sets.

I never got into the 3D ones, though. I just couldn't get my head around the controls, really, and by then I had my GameCube, anyway, which was taking up most of my gaming time.

Av still got the orginal cd of WA,

Anyone got any free space and i will upload it

But if you put the link on this forum we'll delete it. :)

It costs £4.99 (including delivery) for a Worms 2+Worms:Armageddon CD from http://www.play.com

That's the way that I did it, and that gives me a clear conscience.

If anyone ever fancies a game of Armageddon with me just send a PM and we can set it up via the online gaming board.

I always used to stay up late playing Armageddon online in the holidays. Me Dabooker ViPeR and Smiffy have been playing WWP a lot recently, it's great. Watching booker kill himself never gets old.

Too true. I used to play it all the time during exam days with my mates. Many an exam we were late for because of that game.