N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avatar - Wicked. I love the expression. Avatars with figures in them are the best, I find.

Sig - I like it but Spidey is already in you awesome av so I'm going to deduct a few points in regards to balance. Also the scene I feel needs it's context. (Not really sure what I'm on about tbh :heh: )

7.5/10

I finally got a new signature and avatar! Hurrah! My old masterpiece is gone. We shall miss you squiggles. AGGGH.png

I was thinking of using an old signature that I used a long time ago:

MeatSIMSignature.gif

I like your sig and avatar Ashley, despite not liking Pokemon at all. Although it looks like your avatar man doesn't have any hands.

sig 7/10

Av. 6/10

Where are these Nintendo avatars from? Like cubes, Nintendohnuts, etc.

Coolness;

9/10 Avatar

5/10 Sig

Too similar to the avvie, but worse, and I hate the writing.

Mine's pretty shit. Carnivine is intentionally blurry, like he's pressing against the screen, bit i dont think it translates.

Avatar - I'm not really a fan. It's cool how it links up with your sig but it's just a bit forgettable. Sorry.

4/10

Sig - I love the sig and how it has depth. Might be cool if the background wasn't just white but otherwise it is ace!

8/10

(I only just read your comment about the focus. I think it works well.)

Where are these Nintendo avatars from? Like cubes, Nintendohnuts, etc.

NeoGaf, there's a thread there with loads of characters in the Scribblenauts style.

Anyway:

Avatar. It's you (as in I identify that picture with you, not that it's a picture of you). Not much else to say, really.

8/10

Signature. Not sure who it is, but the red is striking and contrasts the character well.

9/10

AV: 8/10

Like the blue shadow bit, subtle but nice.

Sig: 8.5/10

Like it, but the chain chomp lets it down a bit. Really doesn't fit in with the rest of it IMHO. The rest reminds me of old Saturn games for some reason, particularly Baku Baku Animal and Clockwork Night.

Edit: Not sure if it's just on my computer or not, but the background behind the Facebook is a different colour to the Tumblr and Twitter.

I couldn't sleep, so I done made another sig. Still not sure what colour to make the text, so I settled with a colour that's a mixture of the other two. Also ditched the wanted list and Backloggery text from the sig since the wanted list was pointless and I haven't been on Backloggery for ages.

Edited by Goafer

You bastard.

Avvie: 5

I like the concept, but I dislike the fact it's just a photo of a statue. A drawing of the same scene would work better.

Sig: 7

Would get more if the Mickey was the original "no whites in eyes" Mickey.

Mickey has always had a smidgen of white in his eyes, even if it was triangular (proof...actually sorry just looked at Steamboat and he lost it then. Ah well as I go on to say...). I think this one is just a fan drawing as it has a tail which was dropped in 1940 but eyebrows which were developed in the 50's (and later dropped as well). I just like how happy he is :)

And if I could be bothered I might have drawn the avatar but as it in itself does not exist as a drawing (as far as I'm aware) it shall remain a statue.

Anywho RATE PAJ'S OR BE FORCED TO HEAR HIM CITE BJORK. Wouldn't want that now would we ;):heh:

Edited by Ashley