Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are excellent. Your signature is very clean and to the point, with a really nice reflection effect. It's actually one of the best ones on here, so have 9/10 good sir.

Weird, the picture seems dragged out. It's too ... uncolorful too.

5/10

8/10 Nice anime, good graphics altogether.

I don't expect high marks for mine it was extremely simple putting the word retro on it by rearanging the letters from "high score" and making a t from capital I

EDIT: MAde it a little smaller, pushed the top bit down, large block of black was un needed

It's nice but I repfered the old one, I guess this one more suites the Chrismtas spirit. There's something about the colour that I'm just not quite getting, the blues in your blue picture were nicer. But still, it looks fantastic, and I give you a 8/10

mmmm "peach i could eat a peach for hours" old school 8 ;)

makes me want to crack out, and dust off, my matel version of the nes with the robot that's all a bit crap, but good..................yeh for old school

ha, could just about read that on your avatar..........but i like it :D

I like the strong contrast of red and black, also the slow fading is good but that cut-off carnage to the left and right looks more like quickly put where some space was left. I'd mirror the carnage part from the right side to the left side and put a border around the sig.

7/10