N-Europe

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Smalldude76

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshmellow:...I've only just noticed you have that quote in your sig. You stole my stuff! :(

Ooo I'm sorry flink. I had that sig made back when you left us for a bit and the lot of us were getting your quote in our sigs. And I had completely forgotten about it myself until rokhed said something about it, I may try to whip up a new sig sometime soon, have had this one for quite a while.

Cube, awesome signature, even though the movie doesn't look particulary exciting to me :)

9.5/10

Ooo I'm sorry flink. I had that sig made back when you left us for a bit and the lot of us were getting your quote in our sigs. And I had completely forgotten about it myself until rokhed said something about it, I may try to whip up a new sig sometime soon, have had this one for quite a while.

Cube, awesome signature, even though the movie doesn't look particulary exciting to me :)

9.5/10

I getcha, I remember now. :)

Keep it, it's a nice sig, and it's an awesome quote. :D

9.9/10 It's a good looking sig and it means people instantly recognise it's you. That's the important thing.

Nobody gets the .1 because nobody is perfect. But you're damn close, haha.:)

I think it's too yellow personally. It's alright, looks good but the over use of yellow has saturated it making it stand out more for the wrong reasons than the right ones. I know there's some black in there too, but it doesn't distract away from the masses of yellow. I think if you made the text a little less transparent it would help.

6.9/10

(The next poster rate Dysons sig if they like, seeing as I'm only replying to the comment)

Lol. It's just the name of a song. :)

--

But yours..whats with the black and white images? *is confused*. I LOVE some of the quotes though, so that alone makes it alright. Just would be nice if there was something else there too. Quote wise though, 7.5/10

Guest bluey

sorry haggis, i haaaaaate that song >_>

and to me the dotty spotty text kinda says "i kissed a girl - i liked it! i got herpes!" :woops:

saying that since it's your sig it has added irony value ^__^ hehe.

3/10