NEurope
Glen-i

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet

Another competitive shiny Pokémon giveaway. A shiny Grimmsnarl focusing on dual screen shenanigans.

Code is THA12022CHAMP

Those new moves are proper promising! And I can finally have Krookodile and Feraligatr in the same game! And now there's a third croc in Skeledirge!

The Seniors finals in the World Championships was amazing, BTW. Proper hype moments throughout!

Edited by Glen-i

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Those new moves are proper promising! And I can finally have Krookodile and Feraligatr in the same game! And now there's a third croc in Skeledirge!

The Seniors finals in the World Championships was amazing, BTW. Proper hype moments throughout!

He's not kidding. The Seniors match is bonkers!

Seniors

BTW, the other finals are timestamped for you below if you fancy watching those as well...

Juniors

Masters

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 1

pokemonscarletvioletnewdlctrailerbanner.620x0.webp

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC trailer

"Bulbasaur! Bulba... saur!"

Translation - "There's a new trailer up on the main page!"

- - - - -

Any chance of use getting a party together for the Mewtwo raid? Apparently is quite difficult and requires a specific strategy that needs 4 players...

Those getting the DLC, can anyone confirm how much of the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero is related to Area Zero? Because from what I can see in the Directs, they're not set in Area Zero and have nothing to do with Area Zero

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Any chance of use getting a party together for the Mewtwo raid? Apparently is quite difficult and requires a specific strategy that needs 4 players...

Can't be arsed to train a Mew specifically for that raid for a Pokémon I've already got 10 of. @markderoos did it with 3 other random people though, so try that?

Not keen on making a raid so brutally difficult that only one Pokémon even has a hope in hell.

And @EEVILMURRAY, I'm not even certain I'm getting it. But wouldn't revealing what ties it to Area Zero before it's out kinda ruin the point?

Anyway, the only thing that would get me to consider it at this point would be if there was a battle facility in there somewhere. We shouldn't be in a modern Pokémon game where fudging Battle Tower is missing, but apparently empty fields full of nothing are more important.

Edited by Glen-i

18 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

And @EEVILMURRAY, I'm not even certain I'm getting it. But wouldn't revealing what ties it to Area Zero before it's out kinda ruin the point?

Not mentioning anything about it all would be a better twist. If I did get it (wife probably will), I'll be looking at things and going "is this related to Area Zero? No, ok that's not going to be important then... next"

Versions of the games bundled with the DLC are on their way:

Man, Pokémon main series box art hasn't been the best box art in the series for a long time, but the way they make it look with the DLC packed in...gross :nono:

Worth noting that this does NOT include the second DLC pack on the cartridge (The Indigo Disk), it's a seperate download.

Really hope that they eventually do a print that has all of the DLC on cart, like what they did for Sword/Shield...

Edited by Dcubed

1 hour ago, Julius said:

Pokémon main series box art hasn't been the best box art in the series for a long time,

I actually disagree. As far as the main series goes, Scarlet and Violet are some of the better ones so far. Looks kinda like a book, and considering what one of the key things the plot revolves around, it's a nice detail.

Of course, that DLC bundle ruins it completely.

Edited by Glen-i

With Part 2 launching "Winter 2023" do you think this physical release originally intended to go out with both installed, but Part 2 wasn't ready in time? Otherwise I see no real reason to release a physical edition boasting about included DLC, when all of the DLC isn't even in there lol. I really can't tell if this is a typical bizarre Nintendo/Pokémon move, or a compromise for a DLC that has clearly missed a deadline but a cart that needs to be out for the holiday season. 

6 hours ago, Josh64 said:

I really can't tell if this is a typical bizarre Nintendo/Pokémon move, or a compromise for a DLC that has clearly missed a deadline but a cart that needs to be out for the holiday season.

That would imply that a mainline Pokémon product got delayed. And everyone knows that's impossible these days.

I'm gonna go with bizarre move.

9 hours ago, Josh64 said:

With Part 2 launching "Winter 2023" do you think this physical release originally intended to go out with both installed, but Part 2 wasn't ready in time? Otherwise I see no real reason to release a physical edition boasting about included DLC, when all of the DLC isn't even in there lol. I really can't tell if this is a typical bizarre Nintendo/Pokémon move, or a compromise for a DLC that has clearly missed a deadline but a cart that needs to be out for the holiday season. 

Considering that they’re doing the same thing with Mario Kart 8? I actually don’t think that’s the case.

They probably just wanted something for the Xmas season and came up with a half-baked product.

Edited by Dcubed

That suggestion to transfer Pokémon to HOME "at their earliest convenience" basically says that Bank's online capabilities are numbered.

If there are still Pokémon on your 3DS you want to transfer to the Switch, do so now!

Thunderbird 2 Crash Landing (Mixture) - YouTube

Coming in hot like a flaming Thunderbird 2 for an emergency crash landing on Tracey Island. Sprinklers at the ready!

So glad to have got to DK64 before Christmas was a letdown. Kids these days must be disappointed year in, year out. :santa: 

• Thanks 1

Crossing my fingers for Battle Tower to be here in some form.

It's sad that I have to pray for Battle Tower of all things, but here we are.