Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

How bad would your chat up lines be?

Guest Jordan

This is inspired by a conversation me and The3rdChildren had earlier:

[02:36] Jordan: i think it be kinda funny really, you asking a girl out

[02:36] Jordan: "I AM THE3RDCHILDREN, I HAVE A ONLINE COMIC WHICH I VERY SELDOMLY UPDATE AND I SUCK AT HALO 2. WANNA GO OUT SOMETIME?!"

[02:36] Jordan: :D

[02:37] Guy: LMAO. That's how it'd go too.

[02:37] Guy: "Hey, so you DON'T want to go out with me sometime to INSERT LOCATION OF DESIRABILITY HERE?"

[02:38] Jordan: "I'M SURE I CAN PURSUADE YOU. I'VE SEEN ENOUGH EPISODES OF 24. I HAVE MASTERED THE POWER OF BAUER!!"

[02:38] Guy: Lmao.

[02:38] Jordan: just... don't use a gun

[02:38] Jordan: or fake your death

[02:38] Jordan: that wouldn't turn out well

[02:38] Guy: "COME TO MY ROOM AND I'LL SHOW YOU MY TOYS" ~breathing~

[02:39] Jordan: "SOME OF THEM HAVE... BIG... *girl runs off* NEEDLERS :'(!!"

[02:40] Guy: Lmao.

So, how bad would your chat up lines be towards the opposite sex? This could be a fun thread! :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it be kinda funny really, you asking a girl out
Yes, as opposed to "hay, my name is jordan, check out my endless amounts of music and videos which i illegally downloaded lol!!1 i'll give u 1 if u promise to hold my hand".

Or "hay, can i touch u whilst we watch some erotic anime?"

Or, man, here's the killer line: "hay, wanna come to my house? i have a jar"

If you want to discover the world, if you want to meet new, amazing individuals and see amazing sights, if you want to go on a journey to discover what the true meaning of being on this planet is, if you want scour the skies and delve into the never ending oceans, if you want to find your destiny and fall in love, if you want to reach your full potential and experience the beautifull boundries of the world then take my hand and come with me.

:)

Yes, as opposed to "hay, my name is jordan, check out my endless amounts of music and videos which i illegally downloaded lol!!1 i'll give u 1 if u promise to hold my hand".

Or "hay, can i touch u whilst we watch some erotic anime?"

Or, man, here's the killer line: "hay, wanna come to my house? i have a jar"

Thats just cruel >_>

If you want to discover the world, if you want to meet new, amazing individuals and see amazing sights, if you want to go on a journey to discover what the true meaning of being on this planet is, if you want scour the skies and delve into the never ending oceans, if you want to find your destiny and fall in love, if you want to reach your full potential and experience the beautifull boundries of the world then take my hand and come with me.

Oh god take me!

lol this made me laugh but i can remember where it was from though

<to a girl> "I lost my phone number, can i have yours?"

or this one

"girl u must be tired, cause u been running through my mind all day"

Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

*hand them your phone* Im not sure if my phone is working. Could you just ring your number please? (also works getting them to ring your number)

Man: Did it hurt?

Woman: Did what hurt?

Man: When you fell from heaven