Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Online Thread

Hero-of-Time

For the online, this might be an obvious question but...

Regardless of who you've unlocked in single player... is everyone there?

I'm guessing you're stuck with whoever you've unlocked so far, if so... I'll play online at a later date but I'm still interested. :peace:

1 minute ago, S.C.G said:

For the online, this might be an obvious question but...

Regardless of who you've unlocked in single player... is everyone there?

I'm guessing you're stuck with whoever you've unlocked so far, if so... I'll play online at a later date but I'm still interested. :peace:

You're stuck with who you've unlocked.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ike said:

You're stuck with who you've unlocked.

Ah OK thanks, I thought that was probably the case but I just wanted to be sure. :)

I don't mind, I'm having fun unlocking the characters while playing the game at my own pace. :D

But I'll absolutely be up for some Smash online if we have a tournament or maybe on Thursdays after Mario Kart if that's what others will be doing.

So, I've been trying to do the online challenges in the game and the online in this is absolutely atrocious. It's so hit or miss whether you'll get a game with a decent connection. The amount of matches I've had with crazy amounts of lag is pretty unacceptable for a service that is now paid. It's a shame because when it does work it's great.

Also, the total lack of options to play a set type of game type is ridiculous. Sure, you can set your preferences but whether you actually get to play with them is total pot luck.