N-Europe

Nintendo Direct - November 12th 10pm

Serebii

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking the same way. Best to be!

Lets see if they sort their online out. Unlikely.

Their online will be "sorted" with the NX. They're not going to waste resources messing with it on two devices that are closer to their end than their start

Edited by Serebii

Interested to see how move on from the Iwata themed Nintendo Directs but I don't expect them to announce anything I'm interested in buying, they never do these days.

My Wii U is begging to be played, hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it, its only been 18 months (Mario Kart 8).

My Wii U is begging to be played, hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it..

I would, of course, like to see some new games but I'd also be happy to see a few additions to existing Wii U software. New tracks or a proper battle mode for Mario Kart 8 or some new attractions for Nintendo Land would make me pretty happy :smile:

From the presumably fake leak, though, I'd be happy to play through Twilight Princess again in HD as it's getting close to a decade since I went through it last and F-Zero X 3D would be a dream addition to the 3DS. It would almost certainly encourage me to invest in a New 3DS :heh:

Also it's time for Starfox 1 & 2 on the VC to make up for the Starfox Zero delay!! Make it happen!!! :bouncy:

There seem to be some kind of issue relating to the Super FX chip, either they can't perfect the emulation or there's a legal issue (as another company made it).

We need a new HYPE TRAIN image for these things, with maybe Iwata watching from the depths of space as a friendly ghost alongside Yokoi and Yamauchi.

Gaf have got you covered.

P5u9s8MJsL0.jpg

The guys over at GameXplain have their say on what will be shown.

I don't usually watch their stuff ( love to punch Andre in the face ) but I figured I would give this a listen. A lot of their predictions I tend to agree with. Stuff like Mario Tennis, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Xenoblade will probably be shown off. Starfox is also a good shout, as is some Amiibo support for it.

Interested to see how move on from the Iwata themed Nintendo Directs but I don't expect them to announce anything I'm interested in buying, they never do these days.

My Wii U is begging to be played, hell, it would be nice to buy a new game for it, its only been 18 months (Mario Kart 8).

If splatoon or Mario maker don't interest you, what would?

Haha, just noticed others said the same thing lost :) Still, interested to know what would appeal to you. Seems like you've just moved away.

Gaf have got you covered.

P5u9s8MJsL0.jpg

The guys over at GameXplain have their say on what will be shown.

I don't usually watch their stuff ( love to punch Andre in the face ) but I figured I would give this a listen. A lot of their predictions I tend to agree with. Stuff like Mario Tennis, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Xenoblade will probably be shown off. Starfox is also a good shout, as is some Amiibo support for it.

Why are you so harsh on the guy? I think gamexplain are brilliant and he seems like a genuine guy. Is it just his voice?

If splatoon or Mario maker don't interest you, what would?

To be fair, Mario Maker is one of my most disappointing games of the year. Not being interested in the creation part of it, I hoped I would be able to get to play through a good amount of random levels. Turns out most of them were garbage or there purely to just troll the player. Finding good levels in that game is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I mentioned why he didn't care for Splatoon and I don't think he cares for the level creation type of games either.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!