N-Europe

Unravel

Hero-of-Time

You didn't even mention the adorably nervous man playing with Yarnie. He looked about 2 minutes from a heart attack.

Well, that's forgivable considering how big this must've been for him.

Unravel looks incredible. Genuinely excited for this.

You didn't even mention the adorably nervous man playing with Yarnie. He looked about 2 minutes from a heart attack.

I was thinking that! You could see the nervousness drip off him, bless him. Full of passion and so happy to finally be at E3, awww.

The game looks really nice, interested to see more of it in the future. :)

I really felt for the guy, especially when the camera zoomed into his hands. Poor bloke.

It was such a great moment, though. It appears Yarn really means a lot to him and now he and his team are making a game around the character. Finally being able to show it to the world...I think everyone would be nervous :D

I fell in love with this as soon as the guy went on stage. He was an absolute blubbering mess and the ONLY way he could ever recover from his shakey hands and "look at mah pictures of my teddy in the forest" moments was by showing what looked like an incredible game.

They have my attention. Hope it delivers.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Downloaded the trial on EA Access. Looks like I get the full game to try a day before it comes out. Really enjoying it. You can tell the team have put a lot of love and effort into this. Will definitely buy. Wont have enough time to just play it all for free :D

Edited by Dog-amoto