Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Serebii

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people keep putting Sony d-pads on these? do they not realise the nx is the next Nintendo console??? :s

It's because of this rumour...

Additionally, the controller is said to have a split D-pad, though the reason behind Nintendo's apparent decision to move away from the solid D-pad featured on all of its previous controllers was not explained.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/08/30/nintendo-nx-rumored-to-have-share-button-split-d-pad

Some of the edges look too sharp, I dont think it'll be comfortable enough. Typical Nintendo trying to make stuff unique when its just painful!

I've tested it. Can confirm it's painful. If you like anal that's a different story, though.

I love how "legit" is worked into the console, though. Seems wireless. It adds a total new dimension to gaming. The word floats around the controller while you play. It's insane.

my point is: leaks suck and those NX leaks we've seen are boring :p

Why do people keep putting Sony d-pads on these? do they not realise the nx is the next Nintendo console??? :s

Don't understand why people are thinking of a Sony-style split D-pad when the N64 had the four round C-buttons which pretty much were a D-pad.

I've a feeling they'll do a Direct, in which they'll have segments showing people (devs & journalists) having hands-on with it and giving quick (obviously positive) impressions, from a privately held event they had slightly earlier.

I've the feeling they'll do this as it will allow them to edit the footage of people's impressions and their time with it and will also allow the journalists to then release their articles after their NDAs end, which will be immediately after the Direct.

I don't know about you, but PS4 Neo sounded dogshit to me. It was cool to people who still think the Matrix is cool and trendy.

Well that's just not true.

I think the Matrix is cool and trendy, but I don't think the PS4 Neo sounded good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!