NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Oh that's cool!

I would get in to support my buddy Charmander, but Blue had the better exclusive Pokemon...

Ohh!!! Why you make me choose!? :shakehead

Green version, because Venusaur. ;)

But failing that, Blue. :)

Green version, because Venusaur. ;)

But failing that, Blue. :)

Sounds like you need to go to Japan

jp1.jpg

I got the other two Splatoon amiibo today. I was surprised to see them at a decent price.

XcAE1sa.jpg

I would get in to support my buddy Charmander, but Blue had the better exclusive Pokemon...

I disagree...

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Taken me a while but the latest Splatfest announcement has inspired me to finally get to level 20.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

I finally decided! Team Red here. I gotta stay true to the version I played as a young'un.

That said, Blastoise > Charizard. Even with that flaming lizard fucker on the cover of my first game, I still knew what had to be done.

I got the other two Splatoon amiibo today. I was surprised to see them at a decent price.

XcAE1sa.jpg

OMFG, WHERE!?!

Ah I forgot about the Splatfest... again. :/

Didn't vote so that means I can't play, was thinking about it as I hadn't played Splatoon in ages and this one seemed like a good cause to play for.

Oh well, I hope everyone has fun anyway, got other stuff to be getting on with I suppose. : peace:

Hmm wait, actually is it not actually on until next weekend?

Ah I forgot about the Splatfest... again. :/

Didn't vote so that means I can't play, was thinking about it as I hadn't played Splatoon in ages and this one seemed like a good cause to play for.

Oh well, I hope everyone has fun anyway, got other stuff to be getting on with I suppose. : peace:

Hmm wait, actually is it not actually on until next weekend?

correct... if it was this weekend a good vote would be love interests vs video games :P no question as to which team would have the most people playing over the weekend :D

Speaking of which... anyone fancy a quick game of splatoon? no? ok :(

Speaking of which... anyone fancy a quick game of splatoon? no? ok :(

Well, I'm going to turn my Wii U on now, so I can vote on Splatoon while I remember, then I'll be playing some VC games for a bit but while I'm on Splatoon, I could play a few quick games seeing as I've been away from it for a while. :)

Well, I'm going to turn my Wii U on now, so I can vote on Splatoon while I remember, then I'll be playing some VC games for a bit but while I'm on Splatoon, I could play a few quick games seeing as I've been away from it for a while. :)

ok.. well a couple of games sounds good - I've not been able to play splatoon properly for about 6 months now so it'll be good to get back in there (though I won't be much good I imagine!) hopefully you'll be on by the time it loads up!

ok.. well a couple of games sounds good - I've not been able to play splatoon properly for about 6 months now so it'll be good to get back in there (though I won't be much good I imagine!) hopefully you'll be on by the time it loads up!

OK, sounds good. :)

Updating, 2 mins... then will have to listen to Callie and Marie babble on about every single weapon I've missed *sigh* another 2 mins or so... be online in 5 mins hopefully? :p

Stay Freeeeeesssh!

OK, sounds good. :)

Updating, 2 mins... then will have to listen to Callie and Marie babble on about every single weapon I've missed *sigh* another 2 mins or so... be online in 5 mins hopefully? :p

Stay Freeeeeesssh!

Thanks for the games.. I had to bail because

1) my gamepad was on the red light.. and I have no where to charge it while my Wii U is on...

2)I had finished levelling up my footwear and wanted to switch to another pair!

3)I was getting bored of that arena.. it's never been my favourite one as it is!!

4)It's always nice to end on a high!

hopefully I'll be about on splatoon a bit more often though!

I remember there being a splatoon meetup organised a while back... has that died away? I stopped playing because between places I was crashing at my brothers and the net connection wasn't any good.. but now I have a net connection again.. but the weekly meetup has apparently ended... anyone interested in arranging a game or two? My preference is turf wars tbh, but happy to do ranked too... if we can get 8 (is that being ambitious?) maybe we could have a private party...

It never really got off the ground, but I'd love to try and get one going. Bets game this gen for me and private games to rotate maps and modes at will (the only irritation I have with this game) would be a dream!!

I'd be interested in getting into Splatoon again. I can't do Monday-Wednesday, though.

I'll definitely hop in for a couple if we can get a time organised!

I remember there being a splatoon meetup organised a while back... has that died away? I stopped playing because between places I was crashing at my brothers and the net connection wasn't any good.. but now I have a net connection again.. but the weekly meetup has apparently ended... anyone interested in arranging a game or two? My preference is turf wars tbh, but happy to do ranked too... if we can get 8 (is that being ambitious?) maybe we could have a private party...

I'd Turf among us depending when it is! Be cool to get @are1981 if he's about too, was a solid part of the Splatooning before it dwindled away. @DuD might even be interesting, depending on the timings. Wonder if we might even tempt @Goron_3 back to it??

I know @david\.dakota would be up for it. We might actually get 8 people. So if we can agree a date/time, and no one is a nob and forgets (likely Dakota) then could be awesome. @zechs would be up for it as well I reckon. Maybe even @Hero\-of\-Time and @kav82 if voice chat is done!

I know @david\.dakota would be up for it. We might actually get 8 people. So if we can agree a date/time, and no one is a nob and forgets (likely Dakota) then could be awesome. @zechs would be up for it as well I reckon. Maybe even @Hero\-of\-Time and @kav82 if voice chat is done!

Cheers for the invite guys but I'd not be about, sorry.

I'd Turf among us depending when it is! Be cool to get @are1981 if he's about too, was a solid part of the Splatooning before it dwindled away. @DuD might even be interesting, depending on the timings. Wonder if we might even tempt @Goron_3 back to it??

Unfortunately weekdays are difficult me at the moment as I'm working in London, away from my consoles! Love the game but online play is just way to difficult (setting up skype etc) and it's just too much faff.

Maybe on a weekend one day though..