Star Fox Zero

Cube

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it as we are banned over there.

So we just have to keep dishing out high scores to get seen. Good to know. :D

Heh, yeah. Sad when you think of it like that, but it's either that or take the Polygon Yellow Journalism route (no, really, fuck those guys. Their SFZero "review" is just pathetic) and use controversy and clickbait to get those views. Unlike them, we don't get paid to do this though, so naturally we're the more professional ones :heh:

While it's nice to get recognised, I'm more interested in taking an honest approach (that 9/10 is absolutely well earned) and just focusing on putting out the best content we can for our readers. If that means that we don't get the spotlight, so be it :p

Why is that then?

From what I recall years ago (and I'm talking the best part of a decade) we reported something that turned out to not be true and were banned because of that.

Yeah, Nathan reported about THQ being in trouble when it wasn't the case. A year or two later and they shut down. N-E was ahead of the curve. :D

Yeah, Nathan reported about THQ being in trouble when it wasn't the case. A year or two later and they shut down. N-E was ahead of the curve. :D

Yeah and IGN once belittled us for reporting Beyond Good and Evil 2 was a thing. We just knew several years in advance (and who knows if its still a thing).

The game is... I'm still not sure the controls have clicked, but I can understand reviewers saying the experience feels very dated. In some ways that's kinda nice and familiar, doesn't feel like it needs to be anything other than a Starfox game, but people are going to be arguing about the value proposition for a while. Moments when the controls and gamepad view all snap into place are awesome and I'm looking forward to my next play session.

Welcome back, Fox. Sorta.

Promised myself I'd wait but ended up picking the game up. (Need to use my WiiU!) Couldn't refuse when I saw Fox staring me down across the store.

At the till the staffer asked me if I owned a WiiU. I confirmed I am one of the twenty in the UK. :laughing:

He then told me has was asking everyone as a few people have been asking if it plays on the Wii.

Nintendo just need to put a bullet in the WiiU (or their WiiU marketing team).

Can't wait to get home and play this. I need some 90's throwback gameplay in my life.

Promised myself I'd wait but ended up picking the game up. (Need to use my WiiU!) Couldn't refuse when I saw Fox staring me down across the store.

At the till the staffer asked me if I owned a WiiU. I confirmed I am one of the twenty in the UK. :laughing:

He then told me has was asking everyone as a few people have been asking if it plays on the Wii.

Nintendo just need to put a bullet in the WiiU (or their WiiU marketing team).

Can't wait to get home and play this. I need some 90's throwback gameplay in my life.

Jesus christ

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!