Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Nintendo Digital Event E3 2014: BYOP

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How great is this continued treehouse coverage ? I own a ps4 and xbox and I couldn't care less about what else is going on at e3. Nintendo have my undivided attention .

That's the genius of this strategy. All day most of the topics on Gaf have been on about Nintendo stuff. You would think this was an exclusive Nintendo event the way things have turned out. :D

How great is this continued treehouse coverage ? I own a ps4 and xbox and I couldn't care less about what else is going on at e3. Nintendo have my undivided attention .

Yeah, they're on to a winner here but this will definitely be taken on board by the other companies next year. And then my attention will be divided, maintaining three streams at the same time haha

Yep, great stuff. It's pretty funny how they go from abyssmal conferences to something like this. Nintendo has basically taken over the whole E3, I mean I've been so busy watching this treehouse stuff that I still haven't even watched the Sony conference yet! #ha #wellplayed

Still can't believe Mario Maker is 2015. :( It's bloody ready, stick it on the eShop now!! :heh:

You're assuming this is finished. We haven't even got underground or castle options...

Not to mention that there's not a lot of choices of enemies...

You're assuming this is finished. We haven't even got underground or castle options...

Not to mention that there's not a lot of choices of enemies...

They need to release it now and then put out the rest as ongoing DLC.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!