Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

amiibo (NFC)

Hero-of-Time

Bloody shopto don't mess about. I had ordered all 4 at nintendo, shopto and game :)

Gananondorf came though at shopto so quickly cnxeled everything and kept my nintendo order. Yoshi and the 3 yoshi amiibo still at shopto though!!

Expensive week!!! More so considering I"ve just spent over a grand on baby shit...

I think I may have been hit by the Amiibo bug. I've ordered a Pikachu and Pac-man and I've made a list of what I want.

CUBE! NOOOOOooooooo!

Starting to think I'm the only one not hit by the bug...

OH GOD! It's like a cheesy clichéd zombie movie and I'm the oddly attractive hero. Except I'm not attractive at all, so the producer had to use make-up to try and make me look better. But that wasn't working, so they started to use CGI, and in the end, it would have been cheaper just to use Sean Penn.

But they're in too deep, so they might as well finish the job, which leads to the movie becoming a cult hit because people have to see how creepily unnatural my face looks. I then become super rich and then lose it all in one day buying one Rosalina amiibo.

...Where am I?

That's how I started, now I have all but 2 currently released Smash ones. The Splatoon ones and am getting the Yoshi yarn one. I want the Animal Crossing ones too.

It's easier when you know you have zero chance of getting all the smash ones.

Edit: My sister just popped round for a few minutes, my nephew was like "wow, you've got new ones" (referring to the Sonic and Inkling Girl Amiibo) and asked if I could get some more.

Edited by Cube

donkey_kong_bowser_amiibp.jpg?w=825&h=510&crop=1

“At this time, Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be sold via the Nintendo starter packs only, as we wanted to avoid having consumers confused at retail thinking that they are playable on other platforms, as they are exclusive to Nintendo platforms.” – Activision Representative

donkey_kong_bowser_amiibp.jpg?w=825&h=510&crop=1

“At this time, Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be sold via the Nintendo starter packs only, as we wanted to avoid having consumers confused at retail thinking that they are playable on other platforms, as they are exclusive to Nintendo platforms.” – Activision Representative

That's really quite sickening, at the very least surely they could have bundled Bowser and DK in the one pack?