NEurope
Hero-of-Time

amiibo (NFC)

Shopto have just dispatched my Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus. Strange.
And by strange of course you must mean awesome. :hehe:

Although admittedly that is really, really early. :blank: Why the hell don't they do that with games!? :grin:

Shopto have just dispatched my Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus. Strange.

tumblr_n5y80dzUWf1qixsfqo1_500.png

Feel_456b97_2438032.gif

Somehow the two combined in my mind. :(

Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Plautena and Dark Pit all dispatched from ShopTo. :D

Bloody shopto don't mess about. I had ordered all 4 at nintendo, shopto and game :)

Gananondorf came though at shopto so quickly cnxeled everything and kept my nintendo order. Yoshi and the 3 yoshi amiibo still at shopto though!!

Expensive week!!! More so considering I"ve just spent over a grand on baby shit...

Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Plautena and Dark Pit all dispatched from ShopTo. :D

That's even weirder because my Dark Pitt and Plautena have yet to even start processing. Must just be doing orders randomly. :D

I've had Gannondorf, Palutena and ZSS processed (money taken) and waiting for dispatch now from ShopTo. Still waiting on Dark Pit.

I think I may have been hit by the Amiibo bug. I've ordered a Pikachu and Pac-man and I've made a list of what I want.

CUBE! NOOOOOooooooo!

Starting to think I'm the only one not hit by the bug...

OH GOD! It's like a cheesy clichéd zombie movie and I'm the oddly attractive hero. Except I'm not attractive at all, so the producer had to use make-up to try and make me look better. But that wasn't working, so they started to use CGI, and in the end, it would have been cheaper just to use Sean Penn.

But they're in too deep, so they might as well finish the job, which leads to the movie becoming a cult hit because people have to see how creepily unnatural my face looks. I then become super rich and then lose it all in one day buying one Rosalina amiibo.

...Where am I?

CUBE! NOOOOOooooooo!

I'm not going absolutely crazy on them, just getting some more that I want.

Expensive week!!! More so considering I"ve just spent over a grand on baby shit...

I'm pretty sure the baby will produce lots of that. For free!

I'm not going absolutely crazy on them, just getting some more that I want.

That's how I started, now I have all but 2 currently released Smash ones. The Splatoon ones and am getting the Yoshi yarn one. I want the Animal Crossing ones too.

That's how I started, now I have all but 2 currently released Smash ones. The Splatoon ones and am getting the Yoshi yarn one. I want the Animal Crossing ones too.

It's easier when you know you have zero chance of getting all the smash ones.

Edit: My sister just popped round for a few minutes, my nephew was like "wow, you've got new ones" (referring to the Sonic and Inkling Girl Amiibo) and asked if I could get some more.

Edited by Cube

Shop.to have charged all three of my Yoshi amiibo's :)

Same here. They did the same for Inkling Girl, but didn't dispatch it until the Wednesday.

donkey_kong_bowser_amiibp.jpg?w=825&h=510&crop=1

“At this time, Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be sold via the Nintendo starter packs only, as we wanted to avoid having consumers confused at retail thinking that they are playable on other platforms, as they are exclusive to Nintendo platforms.” – Activision Representative

Ganondorf arrived today, very pleased with the quality. :)

The rest should arrive either tomorrow or Monday.

Ganondorf arrived today, very pleased with the quality. :)

The rest should arrive either tomorrow or Monday.

Good to hear. Wonder if any of mine will show up.

2 of my Yoshi Amiibo have shipped from Shopto. They are really on the ball with these waves!

My Ganondorf arrived too. Easily one of the best quality ones so far. Ganondorf Yoshi in Woolly World isn't so great though - the simpler ones definitely work better.

Had a few dispatch emails from ShopTo this morning. Not sure if they will be here today or not.

donkey_kong_bowser_amiibp.jpg?w=825&h=510&crop=1

“At this time, Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be sold via the Nintendo starter packs only, as we wanted to avoid having consumers confused at retail thinking that they are playable on other platforms, as they are exclusive to Nintendo platforms.” – Activision Representative

That's really quite sickening, at the very least surely they could have bundled Bowser and DK in the one pack?