N-Europe

Want Face

Goafer

I remember we used to have a sort of "what stuff do you want" type of thread, but I can't find it, so I'm making a new one.

So what gives you a massive want face at the moment, but can't have due to financial/space/having to be sensible?

For me it's this:

$_57.JPG

I go through phases of wanting a motorbike and my current fetish is bobbers. The scary thing is, I can afford that one. Either from savings (the other half would go mental and probably leave me) or by selling my Fiesta (again, she'd go mental).

Still want.

What do I really want?

Right now I would love a big TV for my living room, I can afford one but there's no point because I rarely watch TV. I also want proper surround sound and a network of speakers throughout my house. As I don't own it, there's not much point in setting one up until I can do it properly.

@Animal

If that was books rather than DVD I would be all over it.

Edit: At £400 on Amazon I'm very tempted. I'd want to get the glass display case that they show in one of the images too though.

I wished I had that kind of money! It has the DVDs, blu-rays, memorabilia and loads of extras as well. UGHHHHHHH! WAAAANNNNT! I need to find myself a rich woman! xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...