NEurope
Goafer

Want Face

I remember we used to have a sort of "what stuff do you want" type of thread, but I can't find it, so I'm making a new one.

So what gives you a massive want face at the moment, but can't have due to financial/space/having to be sensible?

For me it's this:

$_57.JPG

I go through phases of wanting a motorbike and my current fetish is bobbers. The scary thing is, I can afford that one. Either from savings (the other half would go mental and probably leave me) or by selling my Fiesta (again, she'd go mental).

Still want.

sky-antea-paraglider.jpg

(The glider, not the man.)

Unfortunately the licence will cost me ~£1200, and the best part of another £1000 for a (second hand) kit.

for the last 10 years it has been this, and I think it will never change:

panasonic-q.jpg

For some reason, based on the title I thought this thread was going to be a series of ReZ selfies...

For some reason, based on the title I thought this thread was going to be a series of ReZ selfies...

Is that what you want?

For me, it's this

bXGCQIe.jpg

Sure, there's the money thing, but also my severe asthma stops me :(

Surely the Type R is the one to want-face?

I honestly want-face both of them, I just couldn't be arsed to search the other image, pmsl.

What do I really want?

Right now I would love a big TV for my living room, I can afford one but there's no point because I rarely watch TV. I also want proper surround sound and a network of speakers throughout my house. As I don't own it, there's not much point in setting one up until I can do it properly.

This is probably what I really want right now:

01e26c5c72e5d2b4b8ed36781c9ef7b0?fmt=png-alpha&wid=1014

(along with a nice Zeiss prime)

Although I probably want a Blackmagic camera as well for video.

I want a new laptop. Something ridiculous with huge amounts of RAM and graphics power, but in a really slim body. That would be fantastic.

I also really really want the new Babolat Play Pure Drive (connected tennis racket). It looks so cool!

I want this bad boy and will be getting it within 2 months :)

20131018T122945.png

galaxy_s__ii_product_image_1.jpg

I always wanted this phone. My mate said he'd sell it me for £20 in July when he gets his new phone. Hopefully, he'll stick to it.

I would looooooooove a Wacom Cintiq HD drawing tablet. Just can't afford it though, doubt I ever will. =(

So pretty!

Cintiq22HD-rotated.jpg

@Eenuh, you've just reminded me that I really want one of them!

...I also really want tickets to see Katy Perry in Sheffield on Friday. They still have tickets available.. Maybe I'll get 2 tickets :P

@Animal

If that was books rather than DVD I would be all over it.

Edit: At £400 on Amazon I'm very tempted. I'd want to get the glass display case that they show in one of the images too though.

Edited by Charlie

@Animal

If that was books rather than DVD I would be all over it.

Edit: At £400 on Amazon I'm very tempted. I'd want to get the glass display case that they show in one of the images too though.

I wished I had that kind of money! It has the DVDs, blu-rays, memorabilia and loads of extras as well. UGHHHHHHH! WAAAANNNNT! I need to find myself a rich woman! xD

I wished I had that kind of money! It has the DVDs, blu-rays, memorabilia and loads of extras as well.

Yeah I wish I did too. I hate having to save money rather than just spend. :(

wicked-1357000095-340x280.jpg

It's in Birmingham soon and I really want to see it! I can't afford it right now though! :(

I really, REALLY.. REEEEEALLLY want this microwave (can't believe I've said that!)

retro%20microwave.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1385657959417

It's so AWESOME!

0328555_l.jpg

£70 at Wilkinsons!