Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Walking the streets...

Josh64

Have u ever felt nervous walking the streets, I never used to but just latley,whenever I see big groups of people I get kind of nervous. I don't when im with friends but when im walking from school sometimes and groups of people come walking along it makes me kind of nervous. Do u feel the same?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ever since I got headbutted from behind for standing up for someone.

Kinda sucks really.

Sorry but that brought a smile to my face ;) headbutted hehe, how lame :D

I think it's sad that, purely from LOOKING at a guy, that you can tell if he's going to make trouble or not. :hmm: First impressions can be wrong, but are usually right when dealing with scum :yes:

I've moved to New Jersey. I wouldn't walk the streets alone at night ever.

Sometimes, but I know if I'm close to home I won't be bothered as if I was my brother would grab his crew and kick the shit out of them.

That is the chavvest thing anyone has ever said on this board. Ever.

Edit: In retrospect this board's not been going long enough for that to sound as effective as hoped, so I include C-E in my brutish assault.

the other week i was walking home from work at about 11 at night and i was innocently listening to my music, i walked past a small gathering of dirty scum chavs and after i had got about 100 metres away i heard the smash of a bottle behind me, i just shouted for them to grow up and i got shouts back about being soft etc, seriously though, what the hell would they have done if it had hit me?? i dont understand people sometimes, tis a terrible world that we live in :( now im a bit nervous walking past groups incase they do have a glass bottle on hand and they have good aim, stupid really.

Guest Offerman

Yea I used to have that problem - bloody chavs terrorising me. However since passing my driving test - I drive everywhere, which sounds lazy but I feel alot more confident that I wont die of being beaten up. Instead I worry of dieing because of my skillful driving.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!