N-Europe

What would you love to see on the 3DS?

Beast

More pedometer stuff, so I can detect when @ReZourceman is around.

Tho srs some pedometer stuff - port/imitation/sequel of that Walk with Me thingy from DS would be cool. Cheap easy downloadable title. Bafflement as to why it wasn't done for it on release.

Maybe a few N64 remakes...but not sure. I'm torn on remakes/VC milkage. Mostly so far my 3DS gives me what I'm after!

Agree with some suggestions on here - F Zero, 2D Metroid, a great FPS (Renegade Kid are showcasing the consoles first FPS on Friday and they are a decent developer), SNES and GBA VC.

Outside of that I'd like to see Advance Wars and a Punch Out in 3D would be great.

The majority of stuff that I'd love to see on the 3DS is already in existence, just not available in Europe unfortunately. :sad: Stuff like... Flipnote Studio 3D, Monster Hunter 4, Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo!, Tomodachi Collection: New Life and Daigasso! Band Brothers P.

As for new games, it's no secret that I'd love a sequel to WarioWare D.I.Y. :love: a new game in the Tingle RPG series (or just a localisation of the 2nd DS game would be good) I also think Game Boy Remix would be an awesome downloadable title. Oh, and I'm still hoping we'll see Outrun 3D on the eShop too.

But yeah, obviously a new F-Zero, Metroid, Star Fox, Advance Wars, Punch Out!! etc would all be very welcome as well. :grin:

I'd love to see another racing game on the 3DS. It can be a brand new IP or a new F-Zero/Wave Race/Ridge Racer entry.

I'm still surprised we haven't seen a FPS on 3DS yet. The Call of Duty games on DS were great fun. One sci-fi shooter (Renegade Kid's Moon sequel?) and one military shooter by the end of the console's lifetime would suffice.

Advance Wars 3DS. I didn't get on well with Fire Emblem so I'd like to get my tactical fix from a new entry in this series.

Wario Ware & Rhythm Paradise 3DS. These are great handheld games, and the 3DS has standard buttons, a touch screen and motion controls so there should be plenty of variety in the gameplay. What are you waiting for Nintendo?!

Zelda Majora's Mask 3D of course!

With all the hints that have been flying around, surely this is the year of MM...right?

I'd actually only want to see MM on the 3DS if they can make it so that the sleep function doesn't work, and you have to either save via the song of time or get to an owl statue in order to stop playing. It seems minor, but I definitely felt the pressures of that time influence my gameplay when I originally played through.

I'd actually only want to see MM on the 3DS if they can make it so that the sleep function doesn't work, and you have to either save via the song of time or get to an owl statue in order to stop playing. It seems minor, but I definitely felt the pressures of that time influence my gameplay when I originally played through.

That would be interesting, and something that would make the game the all more better.

Majora's Mask for the 3DS NEEDS to happen.

The sleep function wouldn't change much though, you still have the same amount of in-game time to complete your objectives. Think of it as pausing the game on the N64.

Not much, no, and sure it's like pausing - but how often would you? If I had to go out somewhere as a kid etc then I'd end up having to go to an owl statue if I was in the middle of something, or weigh up whether I should cut my losses and return to the first day. Even owl statuing is of note because of the time it uses up either going there(not much with song of soaring) or going back to where you were(can be time consuming). Having the easy option of just putting it to sleep completely negates this and takes a bit out of the whole time system imo.