N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Very happy to see that Grow Home is coming to the PS4. Have been wanting to try it out for ages so as soon as I saw the games announced for voting, it was instantly going to get my vote. :grin:

But the other games also look great. Even Armello looks like it'll be a lot of fun, and I'm not that much of a strategy game fan. Slightly tempted to vote for either it or Zombie Vikings in the hope they win so that I can buy Grow Home myself and not have to worry about not being able to access it should I decide to let my PS+ lapse when it runs out, especially as I'll have less free time towards the end of the year (and because Sony are putting up the price of the 1 and 3 month subs which is what I'd be picking up in case I get time to play). Hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
Have you downloaded this month's PS+ games yet, @Ronnie?

Just did today as it happens! Lara Croft (looks fun), Limbo (a classic), Stealth Inc 2 (played and loved on Wii U #teamWiiU), Sound Shapes (hadn't heard of it, looks pretty fun) and DriveClub PS+.

Is the latter a good download? How much of the complete game it is? Seems a bit of a steal if it's the majority just with a few less cars and tracks.

Just did today as it happens! Lara Croft (looks fun), Limbo (a classic), Stealth Inc 2 (played and loved on Wii U #teamWiiU), Sound Shapes (hadn't heard of it, looks pretty fun) and DriveClub PS+.

Is the latter a good download? How much of the complete game it is? Seems a bit of a steal if it's the majority just with a few less cars and tracks.

Apart from the tracks (Canada, Scotland etc) and the extra cars, all other features are there. You won't get all the tours either, just the ones based in India.

DriveClub (the full version) is a bit of a bargain, imo. There's a fair amount to it and it's a really good game.

It polarises people, though. You either fall into the one camp who live on it daily and know the game inside out, or you don't get on with the handling and find it a bit unexciting compared to other games.

Luckily, I fall into the former. But, it all depends on how you like the handling of the cars and (I guess) the pace of the game. There's a good bit of speed to it. I would say that it is pretty hard though...It's no walk in the park.

Play it for yourself and see what you think of it. Not sure if the full weather effects and day and night stuff is on the free version...it probably is. Think @Jimbob was possibly correct with his info earlier and that you get a fair bit of content but just one region.

Finished Grow Home this morning. What a lovely game.

Controls take awhile to get used to as the robot seems very clumsy at first.

Once you get going though, you don't want to stop playing.

Tense game too, when you are climbing, don't look down.

Went through the achievements after the credits had finished and realised there is still loads to do.

Finished Grow Home this morning. What a lovely game.

Controls take awhile to get used to as the robot seems very clumsy at first.

Once you get going though, you don't want to stop playing.

Tense game too, when you are climbing, don't look down.

Went through the achievements after the credits had finished and realised there is still loads to do.

Cool. Really looking forward to checking this out. :)

What was your playtime to finish it?

I played Grow Home for a few hours this morning and also really enjoyed it. Managed to get around 43 crystals so far but I think my tree is only at 1200m or feet or whatever it is!

It definitely feels quite unique - I can't recollect playing anything quite like it, there's not a whole lot to it, but definitely enough to make it a lot of fun.

Finished Xeodrifter yesterday. Fantastic little game.

Nintendo should just let Renegade Kid make a 2D Metroid game.

Teslagrad on the go now which has some really challenging puzzles.

I tried Super Time Force Ultra and wasn't that impressed but I'll give it another go once Teslagrad is done.

Another great month of free games.

Finished Xeodrifter yesterday. Fantastic little game.

Nintendo should just let Renegade Kid make a 2D Metroid game.

Teslagrad on the go now which has some really challenging puzzles.

I tried Super Time Force Ultra and wasn't that impressed but I'll give it another go once Teslagrad is done.

Another great month of free games.

Yeah, seen you finished Xeodrifter yesterday. What was your play time on it? I see one of the trophies requires you to finish it in under an hour.

Yeah, seen you finished Xeodrifter yesterday. What was your play time on it? I see one of the trophies requires you to finish it in under an hour.

2-3 hours maybe, not sure. Didn't complete it in one sitting.

I struggled with one of the boss fights until I worked out the attack pattern. I probably wasted 30 minutes with that one.