N-Europe

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Zechs Merquise

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, ME is a great series, but I'd definitely recommend playing Mass Effect 2 first. Mass Effect 1 is a bit meh and feels outdated. The PS3 version of ME2 came with an interactive comic covering ME1 so you can skip it. I'd recommend watching that online if the Wii U doesn't have a similar alternative.

Yeah, ME is a great series, but I'd definitely recommend playing Mass Effect 2 first. Mass Effect 1 is a bit meh and feels outdated. The PS3 version of ME2 came with an interactive comic covering ME1 so you can skip it. I'd recommend watching that online if the Wii U doesn't have a similar alternative.

Pretty sure the Wii U version has a comic covering the first two instalments.

ShopTo are having a sale :-

Wii U

Super Mario 3D World £29.86

Sonic Lost World £22.85

Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games £19.85

Rayman Legends £17.86

Batman Arkham Origins £16.85

NBA 2K13 £6.85

3DS

Tales of the Abyss £18.85

Virtues Last Reward £17.86

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate £14.86

Super Street Fighter IV £5.86

Crush3D £3.85

Edited by welsh_gamer

Someone on HUKD has found it at a Tesco for £15 today, but it could be store specific, and depends on if they stock Wii U software.

Dude.. I could almost kiss you for pointing me in the direction of that deal :bouncy:

I went to Tesco after work yesterday and over to their minimal Wii U section.. and it wasn't there :hmm: There was no space for it and no label.. so I asked for assistance, The guy came over and opened up the drawer underneath.. and it wasn't there :hmm:

..but then, he went away and found me a copy of Pikmin 3 :hehe: I asked him to check the price and, sure enough, £15 :yay:

I was so ridiculously happy :grin: Thank you!

Awkwardly my girlfriend just bought me Super Mario 3D Land without realising that it's being given away free as a download with new 3DS's. Dont suppose anybody who hasnt qualified for the giveaway wants to trade a physical copy of it for another 3DS game?

Awkwardly my girlfriend just bought me Super Mario 3D Land without realising that it's being given away free as a download with new 3DS's. Dont suppose anybody who hasnt qualified for the giveaway wants to trade a physical copy of it for another 3DS game?

The physical copy is awesome. Check out the interior of the box.

Maybe you can keep the physical gift and give the digital code away/trade that with someone?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!