N-Europe

The Keyboard Mafia

The Peeps

Man poor Danny, he's never gonna get to play in a mafia at this rate!

As for myself, I was unsuccessful. It's a flavourful PM, so I can't be sure entirely as to the cause.

Oh my, I didn't even see he was evil! Off to a good start!

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man poor Danny, he's never gonna get to play in a mafia at this rate!

As for myself, I was unsuccessful. It's a flavourful PM, so I can't be sure entirely as to the cause.

Oh my, I didn't even see he was evil! Off to a good start!

Ahaha neither did I actually, didn't think to look at that. Revised comment: Couldn't have happened to a more deserving individual. :p

I had targeted Dud, but was unsuccessful due to being interrupted. This interruption caused me to suddenly hate him, for some reason unbeknown to myself.

Last thing I saw last night was red flashing lights. ...I may have done something bad? However, I don't actually know.::shrug:

So, you were blocked by someone when you attempted to target DuD, and then you felt the hate? Sounds like you were targeted by at least two different people.

Dude was evil! Clearly did not go to plan - which means someone knows something.

I think more attention need to be brought to this

caps lock has been removed. he was evil and could either boost his targets, or cause them to obnoxiously type in all capital letters and be unwilling to answer any questions posed to them in the day phase.

Dannyboy-the-Dane is no longer in the game