NEurope
The Peeps

The Keyboard Mafia

The Keyboard Mafia

Warning! Keyboard not detected… Press any key to continue.

The programmer stared in disbelief at the message. What kind of trick was this? Did Steve set up this little ruse? How could he possibly continue… there is no ‘any’ key!

And thus the keys of the board were thrown into limbo. The station could not be turned off but the program would not continue without input. Everyone was being held at the mercy of the elusive Any key.

Rules:

No typewriters, no touchpads.

Day phases are loosely 48hrs, ending earlier or later depending on activity

Night phases are 24hrs whenever I'm able to adhere to it

No communication in any way with players in the game outside of the game thread (except for mafia)

No communication from dead players, aside from the traditional 'oh noes' post - nothing game related.

Classic mafia tactics are permitted

Standard rules apply

Day One

Players:

1. DuD
  2. Sheikah
  3. Yvonne
  4. Diageo
  5. Mr-Paul
  6. Esequiel
  7. Magnus Peterson
  8. Cube
  9. Aqui1a
  10. Jonnas
  11. ReZourceman
  12. Jon Dedede
  13. Rummy
  14. EEVILMURRAY
  15. Dannyboy-the-Dane
  16. Raining Again

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Raining_again

Hmmm... people with different fonts... a sign perhaps.

My font of choice was merely for fun. I have no restrictions on the way I post. Can't say for others.

Hmmm... people with different fonts... a sign perhaps.

Courier New is pretty much the most used font ever for ASCII art, due to its commonspaced-ness and being farily common. Pretty much nothing to see there.

Courier New is pretty much the most used font ever for ASCII art, due to its commonspaced-ness and being farily common. Pretty much nothing to see there.

Actually I was just making a phonetic joke (ASCII sounds like "ass key") and using a font often associated with computing. I didn't even make the connection between the two. :heh:

Majority has been reached!

With no information to go on, the keys of the board opted to enter into sleep mode.

Votes:

No lynch (9): Sheikah, mr-paul, Magnus Peterson, ReZourceman, DuD, Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Raining_again, Rummy

mr-paul (2): Esequiel, EEVILMURRY

Night One

Please send in your PMs. Night phase will end at 11pm Monday

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Raining_again

Still waiting on a couple of PMs, as it's the first night I'm going to extend the deadline. The phase will start tomorrow night at the latest.

Night One

The programmer stared at the screen as random commands appeared throughout the night. As he looked around to see who was using the workstation, he realised the keyboard was working of its own accord. The keys were being pushed down but no one was typing! Eventually the commands stopped and the screen flashed red. An error message appeared:

caps lock has been removed. he was evil and could either boost his targets, or cause them to obnoxiously type in all capital letters and be unwilling to answer any questions posed to them in the day phase.

Dannyboy-the-Dane is no longer in the game

15 Keys Remaining:

@Mr\-Paul

@Jon Dedede

@Rummy

@EEVILMURRAY

@Raining_again

Day Two