N-Europe

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

bryanee

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What film?...

you aren't alone, i just was worried it was sarcasm and i'd get shot down for saying he's better than most people give him credit for

now with that out of the way....

Shazam or Black Adam? I like that he looks the part certainly

although i find Shazam to be one of the goofiest heroes in DC's arsenal so i'm not keen on him in a justice league movie at all, its the whole kid thing

and yet none of the other goofy heroes and villains bother me :blank:

I know i don't understand it when i think about it

What about Hawkman?

Have you read Shazam's introduction in the New 52?

I thought he was dumb before but Geoff Johns has given it a pretty grounded tone. Although I lost track over everything Justice League during Forever Evil because I honestly can't keep up. I'll pick it up in trade, me thinks.

I reckon Dwayne would be perfect for Shazam because he's got pretty good comic timing and I could definitely believe the whole 'kid in an adult's body' thing.

Also, Jason Momosa as Hawkman would be AMAZING.

Jason-Momoa-Topless-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

Edited by Daft

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-signs-three-picture-deal-with-warner-bros-1201067961/

Turns out Gal Gadot signed a three picture deal. Could it be this film, a Wonder Woman film and a Justice League film? Let's hope!

Surprised they didn't sign her for more tbh. Really they should have locked her in for multiple sequels like Marvel often do with their 6 film contracts. Now they're going to have to renegotiate with her after just one solo film, and hope that it works out!

Production hasn't been delayed?

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/24/batman-vs-superman-production-not-delayed-as-rumored

"Deadline reports that the big screen's new Batman Ben Affleck dropped out of directing the FOX pilot for The Middle Man, which he is exec producing, because "production [on BvS] is not being delayed and the main players have been summoned to start work right away."

Not sure what to think of this casting

Lex Luther

Jesse-Eisenberg-006.jpg

Alfred

jeremy_irons2.jpg

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Jesse Eisenberg has been set to star as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons will play Alfred in the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The dual announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

I think perhaps Jesse Eisenberg is a bit too young for the role; someone around 40 would have been more ideal but I guess it could work as Superman is also young.

Also, didn't expect Alfred to be in the movie altogether. However, I have no opinion about Jeremy Irons as I haven't seen a single film he's starred in.

I've never heard of this Jesse guy, so all I can say is that he looks like he's 21. I don't really have much to say about Irons, either, as I've only seen him in The Lion King.

Edit: Actually, I suppose that young CEOs are becoming more common, especially in the tech industry, which is the most likely field for someone like Lex Luthor to be in these days, dealing with a ton of private data and stuff. Like a slightly more evil Zuckerberg.

Edited by Cube

I've never heard of this Jesse guy, so all I can say is that he looks like he's 21. I don't really have much to say about Irons, either, as I've only seen him in The Lion King.

Edit: Actually, I suppose that young CEOs are becoming more common, especially in the tech industry, which is the most likely field for someone like Lex Luthor to be in these days, dealing with a ton of private data and stuff. Like a slightly more evil Zuckerberg.

Not sure if you're having us on...

Not sure if you're having us on...

I Googled him before posting the edit, but the idea of him running a tech company dealing with data and stuff did pop into my head after seeing his face and realising that the traditional Lex Luthor does seem rather old fashioned. But the Zuckerberg comment was because I noticed that on Wikipedia.