N-Europe

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

bryanee

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems a mix of both

honestly though who cares? it looks freaking sweet!

Honestly, it doesn't matter. :D

But, I remember at the revealing of this where it was mentioned that they would be basing it on The Dark Knight Returns. Loosely, possibly, it won't be an adaption, of course. I wonder how much of TDKR will influence this film. We already know it'll be a tired, worn and much more experienced Batman than we've previously known.

Man I can't get over how much I like this suit. I loved the Nolan movies but I never did like the suit. Mask was strangely rounded, logo completely lost. Whilst it perfectly served the realistic/body armour vibe, it didn't capture the comic book character visually at all.

But this... I mean come on, dat utility belt.

Oh and I totes called this look way back :D

I'm expecting something kinda blue/black on grey with the basic logo. Something less kevlar and more...

wallpaper-batman-year-one-david-mazzucchelli-2.jpg

I need to have one more look at it. Could someone post the exact same photo again please?

Four for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!

Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg

Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg

Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg

Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg

(in my defence, I didn't realise the brightened ones Daft posted were bigger than the original because shut up).

Honestly, it doesn't matter. :D

But, I remember at the revealing of this where it was mentioned that they would be basing it on The Dark Knight Returns. Loosely, possibly, it won't be an adaption, of course. I wonder how much of TDKR will influence this film. We already know it'll be a tired, worn and much more experienced Batman than we've previously known.

I don't think they'll take too much inspiration from the story of TDKR. Just that Batfleck himself will be kind of similar to the Bats from TDKR.

I don't think it will be an old Batman, nor that the story will resemble TDKR (apart from maybe the two title characters' first meeting). An experienced, established Batman I'm sure, but not TDKR-style post-retirement or anything.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!